Honored Contributor

image.png  

Launching soon. Bravo IT!❣

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing - good to hear. But I bet they still won't carry one that is more pink based, which I need, instead of everything in their line being yellow based. I do use the IT CC Cream in illumination formula in light, but still it is so yellow. They have been saying for years that they would come out with formulation for those who need more pink based. I'll be watching and appreciate the information.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT CC Cream-New Shades

[ Edited ]

According to IT Cosmetics Facebook announcement, these new shades are for the Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer - not the popular CC+ Cream.  They are two different products. 

From the IT Cosmetics Facebook page:

Coming soon... IT’s time to say Bye Bye to foundation! Meet the most clinically advanced innovation: Bye Bye Foundation is the first-ever full coverage moisturizer from IT Cosmetics! It’s a skincare product, infused with 7 key fermented ingredients plus SPF 50 physical-only sunscreen and full coverage pigments. It’s a moisturizer that will transform the look of your skin whether you deal with sensitive skin, dark spots, visible pores, breakouts, redness and more. It’s a moisturizer unlike anything that exists. Typically SPF moisturizers with physical-only sunscreens have only been possible in a few shades — and at IT Cosmetics we’ve spent the past 2 years creating 12 skin-tone adapting shades for this moisturizer (3 Light, 3 Medium, 3 Tan and 3 Rich). And we continue to work hard to challenge this further. Can’t wait for you to try it!According to the IT Cosmetics Facebook post, these new shades are for the Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer - not the more popular IT CC+ Cream.

Esteemed Contributor

I just returned the last TSV kit yesterday. I've tried the IT Foundations, (even Celebration Foundation) and they are all too yellow based for me. It looks awful when you have a neutral/pink undertone and you put on their foundation, which is sooooo yellow. Nope, I'm not even going to try this. 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Thanks for sharing - good to hear. But I bet they still won't carry one that is more pink based, which I need, instead of everything in their line being yellow based. I do use the IT CC Cream in illumination formula in light, but still it is so yellow. They have been saying for years that they would come out with formulation for those who need more pink based. I'll be watching and appreciate the information.

Hi,

I just posted almost the identical comment as you did. Their foundations (no matter which one) are all yellow based. Not everyone has redness, and those of us who have neutral/pink undertones look terrible in these. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

According to IT Cosmetics Facebook announcement, these new shades are for the Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer - not the popular CC+ Cream.  They are two different products. 

From the IT Cosmetics Facebook page:

Coming soon... IT’s time to say Bye Bye to foundation! Meet the most clinically advanced innovation: Bye Bye Foundation is the first-ever full coverage moisturizer from IT Cosmetics! It’s a skincare product, infused with 7 key fermented ingredients plus SPF 50 physical-only sunscreen and full coverage pigments. It’s a moisturizer that will transform the look of your skin whether you deal with sensitive skin, dark spots, visible pores, breakouts, redness and more. It’s a moisturizer unlike anything that exists. Typically SPF moisturizers with physical-only sunscreens have only been possible in a few shades — and at IT Cosmetics we’ve spent the past 2 years creating 12 skin-tone adapting shades for this moisturizer (3 Light, 3 Medium, 3 Tan and 3 Rich). And we continue to work hard to challenge this further. Can’t wait for you to try it!According to the IT Cosmetics Facebook post, these new shades are for the Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer - not the more popular IT CC+ Cream.

Thanks for clarifying. Do apologize for the mistake. Thanks again.⚘

Esteemed Contributor

I am excited to try this. I hope the light is the same since they expanded the shade range.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT CC Cream-New Shades

[ Edited ]

(JeanLouiseFinch)wrote:

..........According to IT Cosmetics Facebook announcement, these new shades are for the Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer - not the popular CC+ Cream.  They are two different products..........

And I was so excited to think they are finally listening to us about colors for the CC+Cream!  Bummer!  Have tried multiple times, but just can't use it - too yellow/neutral for me in the medium and I turn out ghostly in the light.

Well, we'll see what these new colors are like for this Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

I hope they add the Fair-Light choice to all their foundations!  And to the BBUE.

Frequent Contributor

I am actually glad to see this as I really like the BB Foundation but really don't like the CC Cream... I just hate the Foundation is so much more expensive, but it is a much better product than the CC Cream, at least it is for me. I wear light in the BB Foundation but will look at the light medium when it comes out.   I just wish It Cosmestics would make the BB Foundation in the super size like they do the CC Cream.