Honored Contributor

IT CC Airbrushed Powder

[ Edited ]

Purchased online- IT cosmetics. Lovely!! Powder. Last step setting "confidence in a compact" effortless achieving natural look. Received 10% off plus adorable tote choice of three samples! By the way TSV came containing samples. Last year struggle began finding products that wouldn't cause allergenic reactions. Wanted makeup felt comfortable on my dry skin and at the same time looked natural. This combo works. Do want to share in the CC powder use shade light. For more information recommend checking out YouTube's helpful videos. Special Thanks! To IT cosmetics.⚘

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity The It Cosmetics finishing powders work as well as advertised. 

I wish they would promote more fervently how their finishing powders do not change colors and turn ashy on women of color.  Even with the finest, more expensive powders on the market, that can be a problem for those of us in the tan to deepest skintone range when it comes to translucent finishing powders. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I wish they would promote more fervently how their finishing powders do not change colors and turn ashy on women of color.  Even with the finest, more expensive powders on the market, that can be a problem for those of us in the tan to deepest skintone range when it comes to translucent finishing powders. 

@Trix  Are you talking about the one that comes in white compact? If so, I use that one, but the illuminating version...surprisingly not (teenage glitter) just a slight healthy sheen to the skin. It sets makeup beautifully & it is CLEAR on skin...no white appearance and not translucent.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT CC Airbrushed Powder

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Trix  Are you talking about the one that comes in white compact? If so, I use that one, but the illuminating version...surprisingly not (teenage glitter) just a slight healthy sheen to the skin. It sets makeup beautifully & it is CLEAR on skin...no white appearance and not translucent.

I'm referring to ALL It Cosmetics finishing powders and powder foundations:  Bye Bye Pores (loose and pressed), CC Airbrush, Celebration (regular and Illuminating), and Bye Bye Redness.  I've tried all of these myself, and seen them worn on a number of African-American skintones including dark chocolate brown, and not one of us end the day with an ashen looking face.  Kudos to the IT development team on the powders! 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix wrote:

I'm referring to ALL It Cosmetics finishing powders and powder foundations:  Bye Bye Pores (loose and pressed), CC Airbrush, Celebration (regular and Illuminating), and Bye Bye Redness.  I've tried all of these myself, and seen them worn on a number of African-American skintones including dark chocolate brown, and not one of us end the day with an ashen looking face.  Kudos to the IT development team on the powders!  

Hearing your experience! Wonderful news! Putzing around the house cleaning wanted to come back share wearing IT cosmetics no issues midday of dry itchy tight feeling skin amazing! TSV best gift me to me. Before trying Confidence skin care, First Aid Beauty my go to nothing wrong with FAB problem my dry skin. Continual needed apply cream throughout the day. Not the case with Confidence in a cream. Dream come true for my desert dry skin. Glad chose auto-delivery. Thanks again for chiming in. IT cosmetics!! We Love You!💋

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Trix  Good to know. Many brands, foundations and powders, do not offer shades for very fair or deep complexions. They should all be inclusive. Especially now, there are so many mixed race and women from various cultures that there must be more shades than ever to accommodate everyone.

Honored Contributor

s1877018-main-Lhero.jpg 

Honored Contributor

have one of the powders too,  CC powder?  also good

got my TSV yesterday but haven't opened anything yet

there were samples included too 

Respected Contributor

I bought the IT Cosmetics kit (TSV) before Christmas on QVC.  It came with Bye Bye Pores Illumination Radiant Translucent Pressed Powder. 

It is horrible.  I have fair skin, but this powder is for someone like the character Snow White.  

I think they were trying to get rid of it that's why it was put in a kit.  I haven't seen it anywhere else. 

It went straight in the trash, what a waste!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix  Good to know. Many brands, foundations and powders, do not offer shades for very fair or deep complexions. They should all be inclusive. Especially now, there are so many mixed race and women from various cultures that there must be more shades than ever to accommodate everyone.

@Shanus Ashiness in finishing/setting powders is more of a problem than foundation color for those of us in the tan to deep rich skintone range.  There are a significant number of brands offering a wide range of foundation colors today, and although I included Celebration in the previous post, it was Bye Bye and CC Airbrush which deserve the standing ovation. They are transclucent finishing/setting powders and that continues to be a product manufacturers can't seem to get quite right for dark skintones in that they tend to look ashy on us. The reason is understandable in that it can't be easy to make a one shade of translucent powder which will work for ivory fair and cocoa deep.  That said the developers behind Bye Bye and CC Airbrush seem to have accomplished the fete. To be fair Celebration foundations are not ashy on those who fit into the (mere) two colors they offer, so I felt that was deserving to be included in the compliment.