Respected Contributor

I'm hoping for thoughts about the today's tsv on shophq.   It's a trio with the lip product, r-pur and something called triactive microbiome restore.  

Is that last one, the triactive, a new product?  If not - has anyone tried it? Review?  Or thoughts on it?

thoughts on r pur?  I have used this in the past - many moons ago -  and did like it but my skin has changed to a more reactive situation the the last few years so I'm not sure about it.  My skin now unfortunately seems to need contraditory things all at the same time  - needs soothing and hydrating  but also is very reactive in a breakout easily sort of situation and in a very irritated easily sort of way.  I proceed with caution!   

The triactive is also being sold separately I see in a duo.  

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Sad I had already used that one great coupon earlier in the week for something else, would have been good for today, if I actually decide to buy something.  One time use tho (i did a test run today).  Maybe there's another one to use?

Super Contributor

@moonandthestars When i was past menopause Isomers lab said i was past using R pur  that it would not help my skin..Thought this info might be helpful for you in case you are past it.

Go to coupon cabin and look for 20% off and you will see a much  higher one that works!!

Respected Contributor

@Sparky3333 Thank you! that is helpful.  I didn't know that about r-pur - so based on just that information, it wouldn't be right for me now,

I used a coupon a few days ago from there to purchase a couple of devices - eyes, lips and I think that is the coupon you are hinting at, which I tried again today and the cart said I already used it or didn't apply to anything in my cart (ie. isomers)   I think that coupon was  really 35% or 40%.  Wish I had waited to use it, as both the items I ordered are still there and I could have added in that other isomers cream/lotion that's part of the tsv there.  I'll check for more coupons that I could use.

Still interested in hearing thoughts from anyone on that triactive restore.

Honored Contributor

R Pur items are soy based and are geared for post meno skin. 

Respected Contributor

@ShelbelleSo you think it's  opposite to what @Sparky3333  was told by isomers?

What do you think of rpur? for all skin types would you think? (hypersensitive, breakout prone?)

Do you have any thought on that other product, triactive?

Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@ShelbelleSo you think it's  opposite to what @Sparky3333  was told by isomers?

What do you think of rpur? for all skin types would you think? (hypersensitive, breakout prone?)

Do you have any thought on that other product, triactive?

I am prone to breakouts and have not had issues with R-Pur. Both Manuela & Host Kendy are 60 (assuming post menopausal?). They both have problematic skin. Maybe you can watch the videos from the shows to help you decide?

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle Hmm.i wonder if it was because i was menopause at 50 and she told me this when i had been 15 yrs past?..Not sure....I might email them again and make sure i got that right!

Super Contributor

@moonandthestars gonna email them and ask again.Im pretty sure tho thats what they said.

Respected Contributor

@Sparky3333   Please post what they say this time Smiley Happy

I see the tsv is still available at the same price.

Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS TSV?

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars I'm 63 and have been using R-Pur as a bootcamp product for the last 15 years.  It's for peri-menopausal as well as menopausal and post-menopausal skin.  My experience has been that it helps with everything from dryness to hormonal acne.

I ordered the 3 piece kit with the R-Pur but have not tried the triactive cream or lip firming product yet.  The price of the kit right now on either ShopHQ or the Isomers 

website is worth it just for the large size of the R-Pur.