Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS 1/17 TS, 1/18 and 1/19.....

[ Edited ]

@sonechko

I LOVE your feather earrings and necklace. Truly beautiful and you'll be oh so pretty (ier) wearing them. Umm Um Ummm. You have a good eye my dear!

I hear you and totally agree about the new oxygen duo. Thrilled to have upped my quantity too. I am extremely excited to try this product. Perfect timing as the drudge of winter is settling in for me. I'm going to try this on my decollete also. I am also especially interested in seeing the results/benefits in a couple very small bumps on my face. Invisible but you know how that goes, we still know they're there. No home based product has eliminated these wee guys. I perked right up when Manuela talked about this in the demo. I also have a surgical scar above my upper lip that I hope this product will positively affect. I'm self conscious like an teen with a zit. But friends say it's hardly noticeable. Ya, tell that to the girl inside. 👅😞

Btw, I agree with hating to put fingers in the olio peptide or any potted cream too. Blech. I've found small soft plastic bottles with a secure snap cap and large, almost pencil size opening. These are cheap, often a dollar and have been great for the Wen NBT or anything else for the car or traveling. The wide mouth makes cleaning easy too. 

Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes for my sister. Phew, this is a serious injury. It's been over 5 months and she's non weight bearing and won't be for many more months to come. I'm pretty darn proud of her. It's been a gruesome painful experience.

Hugs to you!♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

I ordered quite a bit in the last couple of days -- both Isomers top values plus the 1 oz of the nighttime super skin and two things from Brooke and Nora. I never loved the sweetgrass scent Beekman offered. I was glad to see the laundry soap in citrus and a room spray in lavender. 

I got one laundry set in Eucaliptus @ElvisShops! Going green with my laundry!

Esteemed Contributor

I bet it was hard with your sister, but the worst is over I hope. @rochelleS

I know about cheap empty jars, and of course can re-label any of Isomers empties, but I am such a ditsy, forget what's wht, so I prefer to have the jar that is super familiar to me as to what's in it. One ounce of Matryxil cream will be used up and very handy now, since I am out of my Matrixyl subscription cream and with buying Matrixyl serum in TTV (among other things) this weekend, my wallet needs a few weeks rest period, yet I want to use it with a cream - Manuela convinced me. Again! .Woman LOL 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I heard Melissa say that the 4oz bottle of the Matrixyl TTV is a 4 month supply and to buy 3 in order to last a year.  Now, I'm used to them overselling and telling customers to buy multiples, but would this 4 oz bottle (even using it twice a day) last 4 months when you only use 2 drops? 

How long do most people anticipate one bottle lasting? 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf  I bought 2 bottles; that will last me a year. I know I won't use it every day as I have other ISOMER products I'll use at night as well. IMHO, if this is the only serum you're using at night or if you're cocktailing it with something at night, I can see you needing 3-4 for a full year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I heard Melissa say that the 4oz bottle of the Matrixyl TTV is a 4 month supply and to buy 3 in order to last a year.  Now, I'm used to them overselling and telling customers to buy multiples, but would this 4 oz bottle (even using it twice a day) last 4 months when you only use 2 drops? 

I'd say about 4 to 5 month. @sueinsf Yeah you right they usually overselling-pushing for more quantities allright. But Matrixyl 4 is kinda special, in a way of Isomers having a limited quantity of the main Matrixyl they formulate with, so I don't expect this size come back anytime soon.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsfI've been using this daily since it came out in June of last year, and I'm about halfway through my second 1.86 oz bottle.  I use about 3 drops every morning.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo Thank for your lippie reply.  Sounds like the Isomers' colored lip glosses are highly pigmented. I like that as my lips have alot of color and many products just don't show up on me. I like the Skinn glosses but they too are sheer and most barely show up. Are you a lippie lover too? If so, we could talk girl. Share our favs and best results etc one of these days..... 👄💄👭😙

And @sonechko, lol. I truly know what you mean about bottles and labels. Geez been there and done that "what's in this bottle" too many times. Ya got a good chuckle outta me. I still save and recycle good bottles and containers though. Never know when I'll need one. 

I hear your pocketbook moaning. Can you hear mine! I did some damage during the recent Linea show and now this Isomers show.... I would've liked to pick up a couple more back ups and untried items, but she'll be back and all is good. (It's just to darn easy adding to my cart when she's on)

And to both of you lovely ladies... the kindness expressed on my sister's behalf truly touches me. It's hesrtwarming. I do share these wonderful words with her too. Her eyes well up in tears and she's truly very affected, touched and greatful. She's had several complications. One of which was a "blister" common to her Pilon Fracture injury. This beast is deep, down to the bone, big, and still is not healed. No further surgery until it's gone. Then additional plates and an ankle fusion. It was an extreme crush injury and there a 3/8" or slightly bigger gap in both long bones of her leg. We'll see her amazing surgeon later this month. Here's a pic of the one side of the leg the surgeon could operate on. He'll fuse her ankle on that side and another plate will be placed on the opposite side to further stabilize the leg and ankle. I can't express how severe and painful this has been. Like her doc said " it's a life changing injury." It's far from over. This is ugly. Take your calcium and related supplements. Get a bone density test every five years too - advice from her doc.

20180921_123743-3.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS

I just saw your last post. I'm so sorry for what your sister is going through. I'm an RN, haven't work for awhile.  I don't know what happened, but clearly it was devastating. I know she must be going through something awful. Thank goodness you've been there for her.

I lost one of my sons in a car accident, and one of my daughters was also in the car. She ended up in Baltimore Shock Trauma. she was in a comatose, it was touch and go for some time. One of her many injuries was to her foot, it was bent in half, which needed extensive surgery among multiple facial and brain surgeries,  all while comatose.  

She's doing wonderfully now, back to teaching.  It took her over a year to recover. She's now stronger in body, mind and spirit. 

She was so strong, more strength and determination than I've ever witnessed, and great faith.  What they go through, no one can imagine, you just can't.  

Your sister must also have that kind of strength, patience, perseverance and sheer will, to have gone through what she has so far, with everything that's been thrown at her.  

and I know it's killing you seeing her suffer. though, Seeing what she's willing herself to get through is amazing, isn't it? 

Have a ball, you two, with your skincare!

Prayers to your sister, and to you. 

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

Hi, I should have inquired about this before I ordered-

I ordered a few things this visit, well a lot of things, thinking of ordering more. Before I do, does anyone know if Isomers is Cruelty Free?  I called a number of months ago, spoke with Francesca, I believe, who told me they do sell to a supplier in China, and they send their items already packaged, but the supplier wouldn't  open them to test.  

Does anyone know? 

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE