Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS 1/17 TS, 1/18 and 1/19.....

@Linmo Thanks! And it sounds like you did very well yourself too. I just ordered one Matrixyl 4 ttv and picked up extra 1 oz oleo peptide creams. I still have the prior Matrixyl 4 duo on subscription and the price is comparable on an ounce to ounce price. It's close enough and the reduced subscription shipping helps too. I did pick up the Double Duty cleanser too. Fabulous price! I am not familiar with the lip glosses. Care to share more of why you like these? I am an official lippie junkie and have purchased Skinn glosses but never Manuela’s. Do tell, please. Enjoy your goodies my dear and thank you again for your kind suggestions earlier! ♡♡♡ 

Esteemed Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@sonechko @rochelleS    I don't know that I am correct, but I think this is the same cream that used to be in a jar.  I tried it then and really liked it.  Hoping this is the same formulation or even better Smiley Happy  

Yes @barefootwillow this is the very same Matrixyl Oligopeptide cream as in a $70 plastic jar (hate this packaging!), and also in the old Matrixyl-4/Oligopeptide cream TTV/subscription.

I bought 1 oz on this visit specifically to transfer cream from these plastic jar I get on subscription and into 1 oz little bottle. I hate sticking fingers or things into a jar of fine cream.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mommy Pooh wrote:
Hello Everyone! I've been reading all the posts in this thread. I have never tried Isomers but have always been curious and have heard such good things. I'm 39 years old. Trying to address dark circles, fine lines and especially some hyperpigmentation around my chin and cheeks. I was thinking of getting the Oxygen duo TTV and the Matryxil 4 TTV. I'm confused about the cleanser. Should I get the double duty or all in one? Also, what do you ladies recommend for my eyes? Thank you so much for any input/advice.

Hi @Mommy Pooh! You made a great choice ordering both of Isomers TTVs! They both are hot items and at the great price.

Both cleansers are great and both very much needed, DD is more like a cream and super gentle, with lots of extras in it - it's like a treatment in itself, I keep it on for a minute or two before washing it off. All in One has slight exfoliating spheres and great morning wake-me up with a clean face cleanser. Manuela and I use them both and recommend them both - one morning, the other at night.

There are other things that are instrumental in getting rid of hyperpigmentation specifically, I think Glutathiosome is one of them, but not sure since I do not have this problem to remember exact products. If you write an email to Isomers, they'll tell you.

Let me go find a greatest eye care deal, I'll be back to you with it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mommy Pooh

here what I see on home page that I can recommend for both - price, size and of course quality of a product. Both sets are great, since you are younger, I'd say go with a first one - it's just super nice product:

314-181
ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Mesmer-Eyez Serum & Bio-Lift Eye Mask Set
$ 51.99 Event Price
Was $85.00 | (39% off)

314-692
ISOMERS Skincare 2-Piece Eyes Age Renewal Set
$ 59.99 Event Price
Was $75.00 | (20% off)
Esteemed Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@sonechko @rochelleS    I don't know that I am correct, but I think this is the same cream that used to be in a jar.  I tried it then and really liked it.  Hoping this is the same formulation or even better Smiley Happy  

@barefootwillow

This is the cream that I've frequently mentioned on this thread. The 1oz bottle was offered this visit and has now sold out again. Available on Isomers site.The 2oz jar came in a prior ttv with 1.86oz of the same Matrixyl 4 featured as the ttv this visit. It later was offered separately and currently is unavailable. Here's some pics. The jar is from Isomer's site. Hope this helps...

Screenshot_2019-01-19-19-42-29-1.pngScreenshot_2019-01-19-19-35-02.png

Regular Contributor

@Mommy Pooh @sonechko

Mamapooh, 

I use the set of Mezmerize and the GABA lift and occasionally the Glutho. Tight and lift.  Sonechko made some great suggestions Smiley Happy  

Contributor

@sonechko Thank you so so much!!!! I will go ahead and get order both cleansers. Thank you for all your input and your help! And I will order the eye duo too. Thank you again, so much.
Esteemed Contributor

My pleasure sweetheart @Mommy Pooh!
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Linmo Thanks! And it sounds like you did very well yourself too. I just ordered one Matrixyl 4 ttv and picked up extra 1 oz oleo peptide creams. I still have the prior Matrixyl 4 duo on subscription and the price is comparable on an ounce to ounce price. It's close enough and the reduced subscription shipping helps too. I did pick up the Double Duty cleanser too. Fabulous price! I am not familiar with the lip glosses. Care to share more of why you like these? I am an official lippie junkie and have purchased Skinn glosses but never Manuela’s. Do tell, please. Enjoy your goodies my dear and thank you again for your kind suggestions earlier! ♡♡♡ 

@rochelleS I use the Isomers lip glosses mostly during the day and tend to use Skinn's glosses if I go out in the evening.  I especially like the 2 Isomers pink shades and the clear one.  If I wear the darkest one, I usually mix it with another shade.  I like the consistency of them, the fact that they are unscented and that the shades look natural on my lips.  The Skinn gloss shades tend to look bolder on my lips, so I prefer those for evening wear.  With tax, the set was under $13 after the coupon and free shipping.  I'm not sure if they aired it during the visit, but it's currently sold out.

I hope that you (and your sister) enjoy your goodies as well and that your sister has a quick and complete recovery!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered quite a bit in the last couple of days -- both Isomers top values plus the 1 oz of the nighttime super skin and two things from Brooke and Nora. I never loved the sweetgrass scent Beekman offered. I was glad to see the laundry soap in citrus and a room spray in lavender.