Respected Contributor

I am on the hunt for a new tinted brow gel. My beloved NYX Brow Mascara was discontinued and I coming close to using up the couple I had in my stash!

The only stipulation is that my brows are not "crunchy" after application!

Any recommendation for either drugstore or high end products are appreciated!

TIA!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

I use Anastasia dipbrow gel.  I buy from Ulta.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

Is just your color being discontinued or the entire product? I like to use it as well, but I had no idea it was being discontinued.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I heard it is going to be discontinued. Already gone from Ulta. I found some at Target, but it has been hit and miss. I am just looking for an alternative because I think I'll blink and it'll be poof...gone.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

Are you talking about THIS product being discontinued???  Please so no!

NYX Professional Makeup Thick it Stick it Thickening Brow Gel, Espresso

The other one I have is from Too Faced.  It's nice but you have to be careful not to use too much.  I may have just gotten a color that is too dark.  It's on sale on the Too Faced website for $15.  The NYX is $12 at WM.

Respected Contributor

Benefit Brow ~ they have a great selection of brow products and a wide variety of shades.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm no. Thick It Stick It came out far more recently. I am referring to NYX Brow Mascara. Thick It doesn't work for me, too gloopy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Benefit Brow ~ they have a great selection of brow products and a wide variety of shades.

Agreed.  I really like the Benefit microneedling brow pencil.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

Whew!  That was a close call lol  I like the Thick It Stick It because it's not gloopy. Humm

Valued Contributor

I love Thrive Causemetics Instant Brow Fix Semi-Permanent Brow Gel.  In fact I love everything I've ever used from thrive.  Their Liquid Lash Extension mascara is the very best I've used, and the eyeliner pens are superb.