Esteemed Contributor

Re: IF YOU HAVE VERY SPARSE EYEBROW HAIR .........

On 10/24/2014 morganjen said:

I second getting your thyroid checked. I have to use a brow powder now instead of pencils. I don't have the patience, either!

I had my brows done in 2003 and loved it but it doesn't last forever. It cost $200 which was so affordable but I don't live in the state where I had it done and now I am getting quotes of $400 and up. I would love to find a brow powder so can you please tell me the one you are using? I would appreciate it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I have very sparse brows but the hair that I have is jet black. I pencil my brows in daily but never have to draw 200 eyebrow hair strokes! Whats that all about? I use my YBF eyebrow pencil and off I go.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I've always had light blonde eyebrows, they're barely noticeable.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Amaly said:

I have sparse brows, and no brow after the arch (from over tweezing, not thyroid). I purchase the It Build a Brow in the pot & have been using it for about a week. It looks natural & does not budge, whereas with a pencil I had to reapply at least once a day. I would suggest trying it.

I have think brows also from tweezing. Like you, I just purchased the new IT Build a Brow in the pot and its amazing!!!!! It looks natural and like Amaly said, it doesn't budge. You never have to touch it up, its the best brow product that I have ever used!!!

Honored Contributor

Who has had their eyebrows tatooed?

Now I'm intrigued ...... but, like plastic surgery .... you better go to someone reputable! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

I use Joan Rivers Great Hair Day powder. I use the same one I use on my hair. Haven't tried the brow version since I already have the one for hair and it works perfectly on my brows. It stays on until I wash my face. If I sleep in my make up, it's still on the next morning. I even use it on and around my lashes occasionally.

Valued Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Madisson said:

I have a friend who wears eyebrow "wigs." They look very natural. She glues them on every day.

I use a brow powder from Merle Norman. It goes on with a stiff brush, and I think it looks very nice. I think Joan Rivers' hair fill-in powder would be about the same thing.

ITA....about the Merle Norman brow powder and I can say that with confidence because I was a beauty advisor for them for twelve years. We sold this product to many people over and over again....it works very well. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I buy my RapidLash from Drugstore.com or Amazon. It has really worked for me.

Esteemed Contributor

My brows need some help and Smashbox powder pencil in taupe is super. It's two ended with a gel on the other side. A powder pencil is easy to apply and mistakes are not noticeable. I also use Clinique cake powder, which is almost as good. Lastly, I have a YBF that I sometimes finish up with, if I want a stronger brow.

Contributor