Respected Contributor

I returned my Skinn TTV Collagenese Kit

I returned my Skinn TTV Collagenese Kit with regret. Now don't get me wrong, I use many of Dimitrie's products and I thought I loved this one but I developed a great big honker of a Zit right in the middle of my cheek. Yikes! I guess the cream plugged up my pores. I did have acned from my teens to my mid 40's but this has not happened in a long time. I am in my mid 50's now. I really liked the eye cream and would buy that if the price were resonable.
Respected Contributor

Re: I returned my Skinn TTV Collagenese Kit

Oh I am sorry conlt, I can relate tho because there are brands that many gals like that give me those big painful ones too. Seriously now, put some cortisone ointment or cream on it for 2 times a day and it will be gone in 2 days, I do this if I ever feel a pimple coming on. I hope you have some, try it.

Regular Contributor

Thinking of sending mine back too. Not worth it, even the peel hardly did a thing, and I've used three half doses already! I got one zit right on the side of my nose! And, yes I exfoliate daily. I think it's from the 'cones in that final line reducing serum. I should have known better! Order of Isomers Clear skin acne lotion coming up! Lol! :-)
Super Contributor

I have used 3 whole syringes and have seen no improvement to my skin either, I purchased 2 kits and 1 is going back for sure

Regular Contributor

Contl, sorry that you are dealing with cystic acne -- no fun! Thankfully you can return the item. I think Dimitri's enthusiasm sometimes helps us to set up unrealistic expectations. Since the peel is a very gentle one, I know that the effects would be a cumulative one over many weeks -- even though the presentations made me want to believe these were near-miraculous products! Even though I KNEW better, I still managed to be a wee bit disappointed when my skin did not glow immediately after the first peel{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

he may not use water but he does put a lot of aromatic oils in that can cause irritation. I'm sorry you're having a problem
Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 Andreatoo said: he may not use water but he does put a lot of aromatic oils in that can cause irritation. I'm sorry you're having a problem
Yes, he sure does. Dermappeal just about sent me through the roof with all of the mint.
Honored Contributor

On 8/9/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/9/2014 Andreatoo said: he may not use water but he does put a lot of aromatic oils in that can cause irritation. I'm sorry you're having a problem
Yes, he sure does. Dermappeal just about sent me through the roof with all of the mint.

I didn't even TOUCH mine- on Ebay it went and sold within a day. No way would I use that on my face!

Honored Contributor

I don't have particularly sensitive skin so they don't bother me but when I put things on my boyfriend bingo! Bright red! I don't get any results either so there is no reason to use his stuff. anything effective he might put in his products are for naught because he uses the wrong packaging! he does do nice makeup
Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 Andreatoo said: I don't have particularly sensitive skin so they don't bother me but when I put things on my boyfriend bingo! Bright red! I don't get any results either so there is no reason to use his stuff. anything effective he might put in his products are for naught because he uses the wrong packaging! he does do nice makeup
True words. But, even though you may not see a reaction on your skin it still may be harmful on a cellular level. Lol, does your BF still let you experiment on him? Er, speaking only of skincare of course.