Honored Contributor

Blinc Mascara in the Travel-Size?

I always buy the regular size but since eye surgery I don't wear mascara every day. I was wondering if anyone has bought this and how long does it last?

I appreciate your help, ThanksSmile

Respected Contributor

Re: Blinc Mascara in the Travel-Size?

Not that particular brand but I have often thought I'd rather have a smaller size of mascaras. I do have smaller sizes of Benefit They're Real and it has lasted just fine.
Honored Contributor

Thank-You BellaCarro, that helps to know about smaller sizes.

Honored Contributor

sister golden hair: if you're buying travel size for a smaller brush you may not get one. I've been using the small too faced, a sample that I picked up, while the wand is shorter and there is less product the brush head is the same size
Honored Contributor

Andrea, I'm wanting to buy travel size because I don't use much mascara. Thanks for telling me about the regular size brush.

That is why I like these boards because you learn things that you never knew.

You can teach an old dog new tricksSmile

Super Contributor

SisterGoldenHair, I only used the travel size of Blinc for years because I kept getting them as free samples and didn't need to purchase. I wear mascara almost every day and my travel sizes last me 3 months (I toss mascara after 3 months since suffering a terrible eye infection a few years ago). I only use one coat when I apply. I bought the full size last week because I had run out, and actually prefer the travel size as I find the smaller brush easier to use. (The brush head is a tiny bit smaller than the full size, but the handle is much narrower and shorter, making it easier for me to get the brush head really close to my lash line and to every little lash.)

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried Blinc, but I have purchased the mini of Benefit They're Real mascara. I prefer the minis since I don't wear that much mascara and my understanding is that you are supposed to replace mascara every 3 months anyway. The minis are the perfect size unless you wear several coats of mascara every day.

Honored Contributor

Thank-you cassiem and vaccinia for your posts.

I will be ordering the travel-size.