Respected Contributor

I received my Simplehuman mirror....

It’s really nice! The lighting, the clarity is so good. I registered it for the warranty. I just am amazed  at how well made, and I know it’s expensive, but I don’t mind paying more for something when it’s better quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I received my Simplehuman mirror....

I love simple human products. I got The soap dispensers for two bathrooms, I also got 2 garbage cans. I only use simple human garbage bags also. They are amazing. I buy them and soap refills at Bed Bath Beyond and use the coupons. Enjoy your mirror. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

It’s really nice! The lighting, the clarity is so good. I registered it for the warranty. I just am amazed  at how well made, and I know it’s expensive, but I don’t mind paying more for something when it’s better quality. 

@wvumountiefan   Please update this post after you use it for a while as I would like to get your feelings on it after a few weeks of having it. Thank-you!

Honored Contributor

I like the simplehuman mirror, but I opted for the Zadro mirror (Bed, Bath & Beyond) instead. 

It has 10X magnification that I wanted, and you can vary the light to any degree between slight and very bright.  It does not come on by the wave of your hand though, you need to turn the small snob that varies the light. Still expensive; it costs the same as the 5X simplehuman mirror.  I love it!

Respected Contributor

I bought the Simplehuman mirror I think about 4 or 5 years ago, the 10x. when HSN carried it.  I love it regarding clarity, and doubt I will ever need another.  I rarely turn it on to use the light though, the glare makes it hard for my aging eyes to see.