Respected Contributor

I ordered a new setting powder......

from Viseart. I ordered from Beautylish. I was wondering if anyone has tried this. I watched Emilynoel on YouTube use it and talk about it. I really like her. 

I do own the Viseart Petit Pro eyeshadow palette and I know they are coming out with a Petit Pro 2 soon, which I plan on getting also. 

I have the byTerry Hydro powder for my under eye area, and plan on using the Viseart for the rest of my face. I know some of you may have their other eyeshadow palettes and was wanting to get your opinions. TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: I ordered a new setting powder......

@wvumountiefan

I also use the By Terry powder for under my eyes (because it's just too costly to use all over) but I am curious about the Viseart setting powder too. I'm currently using the RCMA powder over a tinted BB cream because the BB cream leaves a very shiny finish. The RCMA looks good initially but the shine comes through again by noon. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan  Never heard of your brand.  I use Laura Mercier or Tarte.  Both are finely milled and it does not look like you are wearing a setting powder. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse I love the byTerry, but honestly I tried it on other parts of my face and it was not good. You are right, it’s expensive but it will last me a long, long time just using it under my eyes. 

@Katcat1  They are well known for their eyeshadows being high quality. They are made in France I think, please someone correct me if I’m wrong. I think this is their first release of a makeup item other than eyeshadow. Again, I may be wrong.