Occasional Contributor

I met Josie today! TSV info!

Josie was at the grand opening for Sephora in Gelndale CA today! Josie was there with her team giving make overs and taking pictures with people for a couple of hours. There were 600 people lined up for this opening, the place was packed. So overly packed I could not find the JM section, luckily Josie walked by. I stoped her to say hello, she was so sweet she walked me over to her section and showed me some of her kits they had. I thanked her and went on my way shopping. I was so excited to see they had the Love Nest kit that sold out at Sephora during the holidays (i picked up two).

Josie and another associate saw how happy i was to snag the last two of these kits and we started talking. She is so super sweet and her personality is Exactly as it is on air. I told her I got the TSV on AD and she said that the lip gloss and argon stick will be in different colors in the next shipment. Although she didn't say what the colors would be, I was unaware the colors would change. I was very pleased, and thought i should pass this info along.