Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

My husband is going back to work tomorrow and I'm a little anxious about it. I'll be all alone for the first time in a week. Have you ever been in the predicament of a life-threatening issue and then find yourself alone? Hey there's no school tomorrow for Columbus Day so I think I'll text my grandson and see if he'd like to hang out. So that delays being alone by one more day

I understand that anxiety.

I've had to deal with chronic health issues for a long time, including infections that can get bad quickly. 

I keep a phone by my side at all times in case I need to make a phone call to the doctor's office, etc.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Cheers!  I've recently seen a couple of your posts and glad to hear you are at home.  Being alone is an interesting concept.  We are always alone and yet not alone.  

You are a warrior woman and have gone through some challenging situations.  I appreciate your vulnerability and perseverance with a conquering outlook.  All is well, you are home with your big fuzzy dog and hubby will be returning shortly...gives you time to explore your make-up channels, read a book, cook a new recipe. Having your grandson over is genius...children are such a joy.    I am glad you are healing and still with us!  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm    WELCOME HOME!!

pic--Cute-Puppy--WELCOME-BACK---WE-MISSED-YOU.jpg

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

What a beautiful sentiment. I'm so lucky to have all of you as friends and yes I consider online friends, friends.  Thank you😘

Honored Contributor

@JoyFilled Warrior 

Thank you so much

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Oops, I think I think the wrong person for your sentiment. Thank you, I know it's heartfelt.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   No problem...thank you!🌹

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   I just got back from vacation and saw this.  OMG...  I hope you are beginning to feel better and trust being alone.  I'm sure your doctors will do everything possible to get you functioning as you should.  Sending you a BIG HUG....  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

Hope you had a relaxing/fun time on your vacay.  I'm doing well, thank you.  Reality is setting in after all the drama of the heart attack and hospital stay.  

I have another procedure scheduled for  next month.  I don't understand why they couldn't have unblocked everything at one time, but I'm sure there's a good reason.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ 

I was looking for another thread and saw my hospital thread.  I tried to acknowledge everyone's kind words with a heart.  Not sure if I did or not.  But I just read yours.  It has to be one of the sweetest and most humbling things I've ever read.  I'm touched.  Thank you for your thoughtful words and encouragement.  Way to make me smile by adding Patrick Smiley Happy

Pat.jpg