Honored Contributor

Re: I'm in a panic about WEN

@Chi-town girl 

I'm sure the brow serum will come to the Q.  Chaz has never launched a new product without bringing it to the Q.  As some others have mentioned, he will be "here" March 4th so look for it then.  I'm just one of those impatient WEN girls who can't wait another month!  I'll let y'all know if I see a difference between now & then.  I took a close-up pic of my brows on night #1, so I'll take one weekly leading up to March 4th. ❤️🌺❤️🌺

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Mayflowers 

If I'm not mistaken on Chaz's site if you spend $100 the shipping is free.  I'm almost certain about that.  Maybe buy a few bottles?  Also, if you're a Pink Jasmine Peony lover, it is currently 30% off on his site...chazdean.com.  Definitely sign up for his emails.  He does run specials throughout the year.

I tried to order the 32 oz size of the Peony and it was sold out. Then I tried the 30% off on the 16 oz size and apparently it was only valid on the larger sizes.  I did without WEN for close to a month until I saved enough to grab the 32 oz from QVC and jeeze my hair really missed it. Now I am in desperate need of cut and color but even with that, it really lifted my hair out of the doldrums. Huge difference for my hair anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl   have you tried Woolash? I've been using her eyelash serum since before thanksgiving. My eyelashes have grown exponentially,  clean beauty - works on eyebrows too,  1/2 the price of wen.  Check out the website and reviews

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife   it's on theQ website now. $95

Trusted Contributor

I have plenty of WEN product but noticed all the waitlist for Dr. Denese products.  I'm wondering if they both shipped out of that warehouse that burned down.  

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@SurferWife   it's on theQ website now. $95

@Teddixat 

Whih product are you talking about?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife    Wen brow

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 ---especially for WEN--the stuff is garbage!!!

Trusted Contributor

there is no listing for the Wen brow at the Q yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat 

WEN Brow Serum is not on QVC yet.  Even if it was, it's only $55 on his website, so $95 would probably be for a two-fer.  If you saw it, what was the item number?  I do not see it at all on QVC.