Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ProudMa wrote:

Been watching the reruns...and was thinking ...SJP's children have to be in mid teens...I could not imagine my son dealing with me being in some of those scenes as his mother. The peer pressure and remarks....ugh...

I wonder if they have any regrets as to role choices. 

What? Why did you change the thread title and go off topic, @ProudMa. Am I missing something here?

@suzyQ3 

I think this is a QVC system glitch of some kind.  If someone posted in the wrong thread, wouldn't it still have the correct thread title? (ie the title of the haircut thread). Very strange!

@shoesnbags  I don’t think it’s a glitch. 

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ProudMa wrote

Been watching the reruns...and was thinking ...SJP's children have to be in mid teens...I could not imagine my son dealing with me being in some of those scenes as his mother. The peer pressure and remarks....ugh...

What? Why did you change the thread title and go off topic, @ProudMa. Am I missing something here?

@suzyQ3 

I think this is a QVC system glitch of some kind.  If someone posted in the wrong thread, wouldn't it still have the correct thread title? (ie the title of the haircut thread). Very strange!

@proudlyfromNJ How did she change the title of some else's thread? 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ProudMa wrote

@suzyQ3 

Easy. @shoesnbags. You just delete the existing one and replace it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ProudMa wrote

@suzyQ3 

Easy. @shoesnbags. You just delete the existing one and replace it.

Wow, @proudlyfromNJ , I didn't realize that!  I thought we could only edit our own posts. So I tried it out by changing this thread back to its original title. 😉 Thanks for letting me know. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett