Trusted Contributor

I just had to share for those that want in on the deal

Soft Surroundings outlet online has a fabulous sale of clothing and ponchos and these lines are up to 75% off

Osmotics

Dermelectic?

Jane Iredale

Derma Doctor

Prai throat cream $9.95 and their serum

Marula

Also they have lipsticks and many other things and I got Perricone Ester C eye for $24.......I have never been able to try that and I was in shock they also had cover ups or whatever you call them from $89 for $6.97  hello that would make a nice holiday gift.   Good luck it is going fast.  Also flameless candles a pair for $6.97  I love this place. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I just had to share for those that want in on the deal

@DowntonAbbey. Do you know if these are discontinued products? Old stock? The prices are so low, makes me cautious.

Trusted Contributor

I did not think of products being old I do know that at times if  company buys too much and has to get rid of it the best thing is to mark low.  I have not seen these products on sale before on their site.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey  Thank you for this! I have never hit the outlet and found MANY items for my home, lol. Better than Walmart, Homegoods, TJMaxx!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I recognize some of the products in their new packaging as well as being a new line in general. I've never purchased skin or cosmetics from the site,however.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Downton Abbey. I just placed a sizeable order!!

Honored Contributor

Soft Surroundings has lovely things.  Two things I've noticed, they keep some items full price for years and their shipping usually eats up their discount codes.  When an item is deeply discounted, its probably been in stock for awhile.

Their mall stores are nice but their sales associates cling to you the minute you walk in.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Soft Surroundings has lovely things.  Two things I've noticed, they keep some items full price for years and their shipping usually eats up their discount codes.  When an item is deeply discounted, its probably been in stock for awhile.

Their mall stores are nice but their sales associates cling to you the minute you walk in.

@lulu2 wrote:

That's why I stopped going to the Chicos store near where I live.  You walk in and a sales associates attaches herself to your butt and you can't shake her.  Foot for foot she dogs you all over the store.