Esteemed Contributor

Foundation- To me this is very similar coverage at the CC illumination cream. I don't see any difference in the finish or the coverage. The cc cream is a little heavier.  I use light in both. So I do love it and will use it.  It is not full coverage. Just like the cc cream is not full coverage. I don't really have anything to cover. But if you can still see some of my freckles on my right cheek it isn't going to cover anything major. I don't see how they got it to cover what they did on air.  But it is very natural and if you want something not heavy you will like this. I did not use the brush that came with it. I used my IT heavenly luxe double ended complexion brush. So it is possible the one that came with it is denser and will have more coverage.

i really like the confidence in a cream and the eye cream.  You use very little so these should last a very long time even with daily use. The sample of bye bye serum that came with it is really good and makes the moisturizer even better. I will defintly repurchase both and when my PC serum is gone I will probably purchase the full size bye bye lines.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My review on the IT TSV

[ Edited ]

I forgot to mention I would probably order this serum foundation again instead of the cc cream. I like the no mess aspect of it being in a compact. And it isn't as heavy as the cc cream. And when I do look close I like how my skin looks better with this serum foundation. I wonder how this would look with a light dusting of the celebration illumination foundation. I just won't go on auto delivery because I think the kit will last me a lot longer than ninenty days and I always like to try new things. So who knows what will be out there when this is all used up.

Honored Contributor

I got this TSV too.  I think the foundation has very good coverage.  Anything more would be too heavy for me.  I have a few small spots that don't get completely covered but I'd rather dot some concealer on these areas, than have an overly made up look.

I love the moisturizer and eye cream!  

New Contributor

I like the serum foundation, I ordered mine in light and I need medium. Can you return for a different shade. I need more coverage but this feels great on the skin

Esteemed Contributor

@Hammy2005 wrote:

I like the serum foundation, I ordered mine in light and I need medium. Can you return for a different shade. I need more coverage but this feels great on the skin

Probably not because the kit is sold out. You can get it at ulta starting today. You basically got it for free in the kit so maybe buying the foundation in the correct shade is a option if you liked it.

Valued Contributor

I am an IT girl and was excited about this TSV but I actually just cancelled my auto delivery a minute ago.  The foundation looks fantastic when first applied, but by 4-6 hours later, my face was a slimy oil slick.  I have never had this problem before with any other foundation. I guess I have normal skin, maybe combo in that my forehead and nose can get a little oily in summer but it is winter in the midwest and my entire face was a greaseball. 

I had tried the eye cream before and it is decent but nothing earth shattering.  Have not tried the moisturizer yet since I am using up something else first, but even if I love it, it is cheaper to buy that than get the whole TSV again.

curious to hear what others thought.  Smiley Very Happy