Honored Contributor

Re: I dream of a Kardashian free society .

I try very hard not to know anything about them but they are like a skin rash without anti biotics------another one of them with a new series-----not sure what the big deal is? For some reason, bad behaviour, bad decisions and way too much info is big bucks. go fig??

Trusted Contributor

I can honestly say that I have never watched any of them on TV or read about them. On purpose of course. They repulse me and so does all tabloid junk. 

It is not good for our society to watch reality TV in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

They will not be going away as Kylie has her cosmetic line and not sure if Kendall is going to get in the mix.  Also, I am sure Kim will train her little ones and possibly Kourtney train hers.  It will go on and on and on.  Help!  HeartCat Tongue

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP.  Plus, I wouldn't be interested in any hair products associated with them.  Seems like most of the time they're wearing wigs, extensions, etc., so that's not a good testimony about what their real hair is like.  Not interested in any of their beauty products either.  Seen enough before/after photos including Photoshopping to know whatever they're using isn't something the rest of us could create on our own (that is, if we even wanted to).

Respected Contributor

I have the same dream.  I ignore all I can with that freak show family.