Respected Contributor

I don't care for short hair , but Dana

looks beyond great with her new haircut. So youthful , not hiding behind anything.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: I don't care for short hair , but Dana

I agree. Dana looks fabulous!

Respected Contributor

It's always good to change it up , when you get tired of it grow it out. But some how she looks even younger , i don't believe just because you are a certain age you should conform to what society says we should do , if you are over a certain age you shouldn't have long hair. , do what makes you happy.

Esteemed Contributor

She probably had no choice. She said she is 50 and in Stage IV cancer. My heart goes out to her. She is so full of life.

Honored Contributor

Who is Dana??

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

She looks great.  She looks healthier than most people with no health problems. 

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Who is Dana??

@ID2 . The Perricone rep.

She looks great in short hair because she has the right bone structure for it.  She also has a long neck.....which makes a big difference when you see an older woman with no jawline, a short neck and jowls.

Regular Contributor

The feeling you get with a great short haircut can't be decribed. I Love my short hair, jowls short neck and all that comes with being an "older" woman.

Honored Contributor

Yes she looks very nice. Bless her heart.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Who is Dana??

@ID2 . The Perricone rep.

She looks great in short hair because she has the right bone structure for it.  She also has a long neck.....which makes a big difference when you see an older woman with no jawline, a short neck and jowls.

@haddon9  I don’t have a once perfect neck, but still wear my hair in a short pixie. I think it’s perky, youthful. Sometimes longer hair hanging straight against your face, draws attention because it looks like you’re attempting to hide the flaws w/ the hair. It can also drag you down as we age.