Honored Contributor

I NEED A BEEKMAN RECOMMENDATION

My sister's a Capricorn and just loves goats.  I want to get her a Beekman something or other to try, but know nothing about the line.

Can you recommend a good starter product for a small gift?   I was thinking of a lotion or body cream, but am open to any and all suggestions from the Beekman line.

TIA!  

Honored Contributor

Re: I NEED A BEEKMAN RECOMMENDATION

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44   HSN has several kits marked down to the $25-29 range.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have received Beekman products as gifts but I'm not an authority. There's an orange scented lotion that I liked a lot. Use the lip balms all winter long. I wouldn't be interested in the bars of soap as I'm a fan of Philosophy body washes.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

My sister's a Capricorn and just loves goats.  I want to get her a Beekman something or other to try, but know nothing about the line.

Can you recommend a good starter product for a small gift?   I was thinking of a lotion or body cream, but am open to any and all suggestions from the Beekman line.

TIA!  

@Tinkrbl44    HSN does have a nice selection.  Beekman is free shipping for now.  I have tried many of their products but my absolute favorite is the bar soap in Ylang Ylang and Tuberose.  Of all the fragrances, I like this one the best.  Although I have used many Philosophy  shower gels over the years...I prefer this bar soap.  Also their hand creams and pump soaps are very nice too.  

Respected Contributor

I've used the soaps and lip balms for quite awhile but what I really like is their hand lotions. For me they sink in very quickly and are not the least bit greasy. They immediately make my hands feel a little better but I'm not sure of the long term benefits of use. I only get the unscented and looking on QVC that choice is sold out. I don't know about HSN. I will say Beekman is sold in lots of gift stores, etc...I even saw a boatload of it in a gift section of my local Ace Hardware Store! Woman Surprised 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I would look at some of their gift kits where you can get a little variety of their products, both here and on their site.

I love their goat milk soap (I have sensitive skin and the soap is hydrating, not drying). their charcoal soap for gently cleaning pores, their whipped body butter and their lip balm.

There's also another good site for good goat milk products and a bit less costly than Beekman's, it's goatmilkstuffdotcom.

I like their soap too, but haven't tried their other products. I've got a lot of goat milk soap to use, LOL!

Another thing I love about goat milk soap is besides being moisturizing, it lathers really well for a nice bubbly exxperience, but doean't make your shower/tub slippery like body washes with oils/lotion do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 HSN has a Beekman 4 piece kit on sale now for under $25, fragrance free

768-505

Respected Contributor

$20  free shipping

Beekman 1802 4-piece Baaaby Goat Milk Bar Soap Set

658-040

beekman-1802-4-piece-baaaby-goat-milk-bar-soap-set-d-20190308080233067_658040_alt1.jpg
~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette those are so cute!  Would you use them or just keep them?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

TIA!  

@Tinkrbl44   Not sure it's still availasble online at HSN, but I purchased a cute metal bucket printed with goats and filled with hand sized soaps.