Occasional Contributor

Hi everybody!

What fun that was! Everyone was so nice...the "Q" people, those in attendance and of course, Leslie and Lisa. We spent a bit of time hanging out in the lobby when we arrived. After a short time, we were given cards on which to write a question that might be chosen. As you could see, they chose three. Prior to going into the studio, we had a little quiz-time...if you answered the question correctly, you won a prize! I got a set of EXTREME GLIMMERS!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Then we were ushered upstairs and down again through winding halls and into the bowels of the studio. We had to be VERY QUIET as Leslie and Lisa were "ON AIR". During a commercal break, we went into the studio and were told where to sit. How lucky to get a front row seat, huh? We could see the remainder of their broadcast across the room (over my shoulder), but it was only a matter of minutes until the webcast! And, the rest, you saw!

I don't know what kind of camera I was expecting, but they were the real deal, rolling all around (slightly intimidating). I wasn't sure where to look! Jessica was talking over my shoulder, but I didn't know whether to turn to look at her...or the camera. Hope I didn't look silly!

We had a bit of a meet and greet afterward. Again, Lisa and LEslie were so sweet and kind. They posed for pictures, answered questions and spent a great deal of time with us. So sweet!

Gifties...are you ready? We got the lippies (pretty, pretty) AND...the HIGH SHINE set that they were talking about. What a surprise! I really wasn't expecting to receive anything, so this was quite the topping on the proverbial cake!

I'm so glad that you watched!

Oh...Leslie signed my Purist makeup tote!

Goodnight BEauties!

~Maureen