Honored Contributor

The other night when it was first presented as a Weekly Deal Drop? I said I didn't need it since I had just gotten a CurlSmith mousse which I do like.  But, my hair is going through a phase, and I just couldn't resist today.  Bought the 2XL Thermo Foam-to-Elixer.

My hair goes through phases throughout the year, some of which are perm phases and some of which are dry or humid air related.  I may be going through 2 phases at once right now.  It seems as soon as I tell my hairdresser it's time to get a new perm and she schedules it either my hair will suddenly behave making me re-think the perm or, like this time, it just rebels. All the perm has grown out at the roots.  It never loses curl on the ends; it has to be cut off.  Plus, we currently have like 90% humidity.

I may only need the volume products until I get the perm next month, but I'm telling myself I'll be able to use the Wig in a Foam after the perm.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I Caved - Tweak'd

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

The other night when it was first presented as a Weekly Deal Drop? I said I didn't need it since I had just gotten a CurlSmith mousse which I do like.  But, my hair is going through a phase, and I just couldn't resist today.  Bought the 2XL Thermo Foam-to-Elixer.

My hair goes through phases throughout the year, some of which are perm phases and some of which are dry or humid air related.  I may be going through 2 phases at once right now.  It seems as soon as I tell my hairdresser it's time to get a new perm and she schedules it either my hair will suddenly behave making me re-think the perm or, like this time, it just rebels. All the perm has grown out at the roots.  It never loses curl on the ends; it has to be cut off.  Plus, we currently have like 90% humidity.

I may only need the volume products until I get the perm next month, but I'm telling myself I'll be able to use the Wig in a Foam after the perm.  

Count me in the same boat ... I caved too.  I do have a generous supply of the spray so we will see how this foam measures up.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   I watched a presentation and the foam sounds good for those with longer hair.  Mine is short and the styling creme works well for me. 

I hope you checked your Coupons and Kash.  HSN dropped a $5.00 code in mine the other day.  It can be used multiple times and is valid until 5/31.   (I've already used it three times. 😉)

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I didn't think to check my Kash, but there wasn't any there anyways.  TopCashBack has 15% off HSN today though, so there's that.  They really should give me some Kash or a coupon since it's my birthday month.

My hair is a little short of shoulder length, so not long or short.  

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Tweak'd prroducts and really like them. I have the volume shampoo and conditioner, revitalizing spray and the XL Chiuri Super creme styler. I think you will be happy with them.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess I love Tweak'd products and have been using the line for quite sometime.

I do still alternate at times with Wen but I mostly use my Tweak'd now.  I have a short curly pixie cut so I am anxious to see how you like the foam to elixir, not sure if it would work for me or not.  Please post a review for us!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - Since I had a 10.00 coupon on HSN, I ordered it in the Summer Lovin' scent.  I only use Wen's mousse on my hair so I'm curious to see how this one compares. 

I was just reading the directions online and it states not to shake it.  I'm glad I read that.  

Tweak'd by Nature Summer Lovin' 2XL Lift & Style ThermoFoam-to-Elixir

Frequent Contributor

See, see, I knew this was going to happen.  I wrote in another post that every time Denis comes on, even though I already have a stash of his products, I always buy something.  So I entered the zone again and bought the new shampoo/conditioner and the glacier milk duo.  And that's just from the first show, he's on several more times today.  Somebody help me ...

Honored Contributor

I was doing good until the last presentation and caved and ordered the shampoo/conditioner & foam in Superbloom.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Icegoddess  - Since I had a 10.00 coupon on HSN, I ordered it in the Summer Lovin' scent.  I only use Wen's mousse on my hair so I'm curious to see how this one compares. 

I was just reading the directions online and it states not to shake it.  I'm glad I read that.  

Tweak'd by Nature Summer Lovin' 2XL Lift & Style ThermoFoam-to-Elixir

@San Antonio Gal I noticed that too.  Usually, a mousse needs to be shaken, so that'll be a difficult habit to break.