Highlighted
Contributor

How to find some of the Bare Minerals collection sets?

I am wanting to see some of the loose minerals sets, 3-5 years ago? Anyone know where to look for them? I don't remember the names, one I was looking for was a set of tropical colors, a summer collection , but if anyone know how to find some sets that may be ava for purchase I would be grateful.

I have decided I still like the loose minerals better than the Ready. I have both, but I like all the kits from years ago when Leslie was on!!

Contributor

Re: How to find some of the Bare Minerals collection sets?

There were some boxed 3pc sets called Blendable but different names like Tahitian, Smoothies. These may have had the tropical colors you're looking for. I may have one or two of these, Smoothies for sure. Will look, but you may want to google and see what turns up.

I have another from around that time called Teamed Up, a set of 4 earth tones. Not so tropical, but just in case the name helps your search

I bought these from Bareminerals.com 3 or so years ago. Maybe they or their outlet stores still have them. I'd definitely call! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Check Ebay, there is also a TSV coming in November that features the loose minerals.

Frequent Contributor

You are definitely not alone in preferring the loose minerals. I've tried the ready which i can wear and i sometimes like but I always come back to the loose minerals. Especially for the mineral veil and the eye shadows.

You can find some newer loose mineral kits at ULTA or even the holiday kits as sephora look nice. Also, BE on their own website has these one day sales where older kits and various kits that may have been extra from ULTA or other department stores are offered at discount price. Most of those i have found contain loose minerals. If you sign up for BE emails they will announce when their next "Flash Sale" is.

Super Contributor

You could also call one of the Bare Minerals outlets & see if they have what you are looking for. They carry a lot of older BE items and they do ship.

I'm not sure what tropical colors you are looking for, as there have been so many over the years. If it was the Nude Beach collection, you can still find many of those shades sold as singles.

I'm not into the Ready line and all these new items either. I love my LOOSE minerals! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

There is a kit spreadsheet that BEA put together, which might help you look for names of the older collections you're interested in.

Tropical Paradise ~ Tropical Radiance, Citron, Beach Goddess

Cabanarama ~ Summer, Sun, Playful, Butterfly

Sun Proof Fun ~ Well Rested, Boardwalk, Starfish, Sandcastle

More recent possibilities: (check Amazon as well as ebay)

Wanderlust Beach, Desert, Tropics, and/or Rainforest

The Muse usually reviews all of the releases, so you might enjoy perusing her site.

Super Contributor

Ulta has a few.

Contributor

Thanks so much for all of your information. I moved recently and a box of my beautiful sets (the older ones) all loose minerals got lost!

I appreciate every ones help and am so glad you like the loose minerals as I do. Yes the make a mess, but I don't care.

I will look around and see what I could find. I looked at my dates starting in 2008 and none of my purchases or returns come up. Maybe QVC deletes the old ones, but it would be fortunate if you could go and find all the things you have bought over the years!!

Judi

Trusted Contributor

set here at QVC

Trusted Contributor