Esteemed Contributor

Re: How many days a week do you wear full face makeup?

@islandgrrl wrote:

"Full face" for me is typically eyeliner, mascara, and a tinted lip balm.  That's it.  And I do that everyday unless I'm sick.  If we go to a wedding, charity event, theater etc, I'll add in Josie Maran's tinted moisturizer, a little blush and a deeper lipstick.  My look is very simple...having full brows and dark olive skin aids my minimalist approach!

~~~~~

Somewhat close to my color scheme. I have always loved deep red lipsticks.

Fair -green eyes and brunette

Honored Contributor

Re: How many days a week do you wear full face makeup?

@Texasmouse wrote:

I envy you ladies who are retired and get to stay home. I put on a full face every weekday for work and then again on Saturday, to do my grocery shopping and errands. I've made the mistake of running to the store bare-faced. Inevitably, I'll run into someone I know who's never seen me without makeup! Ack! I try to go makeup-free on Sundays though. I always remember (and can relate to) something LR once said: "Without makeup, I could be in the Witness Protection Program and never leave the city." LOL Smiley Happy

I am not retired. I just don't like to put a whole bunch of make up on. Maybe, some bare minerals type foundation and chapstick.