Honored Contributor

How is everyone doing with their RLT mask?

I don't think I've missed any days but to help with time I've been doing 20 minute sessions once a day.  Does anybody know if that would be the same is two 10 minutes sessions? I ordered some green tea extract from Amazon but got a notice that it was damaged in shipping and returned. They didn't offer to send another one and I haven't taken the time or had the time to replace the order.  My marionette

Spoiler

lines are all but gone. My smile crinklies are less deep and the number one between my eyebrows is not as deep.  There is an overall improvement in brightness.  I considered my complexion bright before red light therapy but now it's even better.Which green tea extract are most of you using?  

Super Contributor

Re: How is everyone doing with their RLT mask?

@monicakm 

Hi Monicakm...

I'm using the Anti-aging green tea extract from Amazon. My first shipment came in an empty envelope, so it took about 10 days to replace. In the meantime I patted soaked tea bags over my skin 20 mins before using the RLT on my face and chest.

I'm using RLT every other day on my face with yellow light every other day both for 20 mins. I'm using blue light and red light on my chest daily, to clear up a cancerous lesion. That lesion has shrunk over 50% in 2 weeks and I'm oh so happy with that.

My facial skin is softer and smoother. My eye puffiness is still very puffy - darn. But my lips are much softer. I used to single handedly support Burt's Bees lip balm. Now I don't need to use it as often!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Regarding the green tea extract, I'm continuing to use it because it's good for the skin, but I am no longer relying on it to bump up the results of the RLT

Hot ‘n’ Flashy - Re: GTE and RLT 

This is the one I'm using.

8091E6F8-AB71-4718-A169-AC05FE464C89.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

What is the RLT mask?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@monicakm 

What is the RLT mask?

@SurferWife Red Light Therapy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@monicakm 

What is the RLT mask?

@SurferWife Red Light Therapy.

Thank you for defining the acronym.  However, please expound upon what it is.  What is its purpose?  What does it do?  I've never heard of this.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Where have  you been for the past two months??

RLT this red light threapy that many of us have been using in the form of a face mask by CurrentBody and other brands.  It's suppose to make  you look 25 in just 8 weeks or your money back.  I've got two weeks to go (g)

Clipboard01.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

Where have  you been for the past two months??

RLT this red light threapy that many of us have been using in the form of a face mask by CurrentBody and other brands.  It's suppose to make  you look 25 in just 8 weeks or your money back.  I've got two weeks to go (g)

Clipboard01.jpg

LOL. In that case, everyone would get a refund because, although it helps, I doubt it makes anyone look 25 again. One can dream. Woman Happy

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  My contourbody mask times out at 10 minutes, and I have not done it more than once a day. I've been diligent so far in doing it daily, along with another cheaper mask that has all the colors. I run that through all the colors (it has a setting for that) for the 20 minutes that mask is supposed to run.

I suspect the contourbody mask is a better mask ( it certainly cost more), with more lights so I don't have to use it as long.

I tried the green tea product from Amazon a couple of times, but it was heavy on my face and I ended up breaking out. I washed it off after using the mask, and still it broke me out.

I'm happy with the masks and think my skin texture looked better right away. I don't remember how long I have had it, but I think I got mine after you and @SilleeMee discussed it in earlier posts.

Since the contourbody mask lays flat, I use it on my chest for 10 minutes and then have just started using it on my hands for 10.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your update Smiley Happy