Honored Contributor

Re: How do you react to this?

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Gee, I could have sworn the OP quite clearly said, "hopefully that place will be out of business soon" right after letting us know she posted on the Chamber of Commerce site.

Well, gee, do you actually think one bad review is going to close a business down?

I've got news; practically every business gets reviewed nowadays especially those in customer service.

Maybe they should improve their service and they won't have to worry about it.

You're missing the point. It's not that the salon "will be out of business soon." It's that that was the INTENT in posting the review. That's all I'm addressing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Ignore her , if I said the sun is shining she would come up with something to fight with me about it. Twisted.

Honored Contributor

OOPs I didn't mean to heart a post but did accidently. I guess we can't remove those once done.  Oh well.

Trusted Contributor

Time the moderators stepped in. This is becoming too personal with respect to someone just voicing her opinion. Is this what is meant by a pile-on?

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

OOPs I didn't mean to heart a post but did accidently. I guess we can't remove those once done.  Oh well.

Yes, you can revoke your heart. Go to the post of mine that you accidentally hearted. Click on the three dots at the top right-hand corner of the post to see options, one of which is to revoke.

Please do so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

My reaction would be to never go back.