Contributor
Ok, Ive been using wen for almost a year now and have most of what Chaz offers but I just cannot figure out how to use the RTM. I have a couple of bottles just sitting here and Im not sure how to use them. I realize most people say to use them on the days you dont cleanse but exactly how? Thanks for any help!
Contributor
I use them everyday just spray on my hair. You can also spray on your face as to add moisturizer. I don't use his styling cream but always use the RTM.
Contributor
I guess my question really is- do you wake up in the morning and spray your hair? Or are you showering but not cleaning (just wetting your hair) and spraying with rtm? I just can't figure out the purpose of this product but I want to love it!
Super Contributor

There was a thread about the RTM earlier this weekend that you may want to look up, OP. Many posters, including myself, wrote that the RTM is useless for our hair, but that we re-purpose it for other things. For example - setting or freshening up make-up, a cool down body mist, aromatherapy on linens, etc.

Esteemed Contributor
RTM is great, to use on your hair and skin. We use it 20x a day lol. I use it on dry hair. Use it after I cleanse my face every morning and night. I use it to set my makeup. During workouts to cool down. I have them all over my house, keep one in the car and my handbag. Not hey are the best little pick me up. In warmer weather I keep them in the fridge. I use 613 RTM before bed on my face and arms, spritz my pillows and sheets.
Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Colonel Meow said:

There was a thread about the RTM earlier this weekend that you may want to look up, OP. Many posters, including myself, wrote that the RTM is useless for our hair, but that we re-purpose it for other things. For example - setting or freshening up make-up, a cool down body mist, aromatherapy on linens, etc.