Trusted Contributor

I was looking at the create your own shadow palette in Ulta.  I've never tried Buxom shadows before and wondering how the quality was.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Valued Contributor

Re: How are Buxom shadows?

[ Edited ]

I have one of the single Buxom shadows, No Faux. It is a greenish color, but applies as more of a bronze. Has some shimmer to it. Good color payoff. Seems to last a while. It took Ulta months for that color to be re-stocked. 

Respected Contributor

I have 2 palettes that I put together & they are really nice shadows. 

Easy to work with. Beautiful colors. Great pigment. I always use a primer under everything, so they last all day.

Honored Contributor

Re: How are Buxom shadows?

[ Edited ]

I bought the Buxom Suede Seduction (all mattes) and I like it very much. I also created 3 customized palettes, one with metallized shades (Haute Couture, Bronzed Bod, Rose Gold, Twilight Tryst, Dusk 'Til Dawn & Posh Purple) and  2 sets of mattes. 

I like them because they have a wide wide selection of mattes that is great because many companies have a lot of shimmers but never enough mattes.

They apply well, last all day (I do use a primer) and a small brush is included with each palette. 

ETA: I see Ulta has a sale going on -- customize a palette and pay $40 which also gets you the case.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I made my palette online with the 20% off coupon I got in my email.  I also got a free shadow because my purchase was more than $35.  My colors were Silk Sheets, Cashmere Craving, Designer or Die, Style Icon, Patent Leather, and Haute Couture.  I'm excited to play with them!

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*