Honored Contributor

Re: How To Get Full, Thick Eyebrows Now In Style

I use Anastasia brow powder duo. It's the only thing I've ever used that I think looks really natural. Sometimes I use Laura Mercier's eye brow gel with it. I have very sparse brows due to overplucking and hypothyroidism. I'm pleased with the way they look using the brow powder duo.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I tired that same product from Doris Dalton and I liked it, but even with the packaging mine dried out. I also like her eyeliners. My husband comments often on women's eyebrows and how silly they look drawn on. Why would anyone wear that stuff on their eyebrows, he says. Little does he know I do! I have not found the perfect product yet, but I am currently using IT cosmetics brow. I just apply it lightly and go easy on the "tail" portion of the brow.
Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Wow, Beauties! You are chock full of absolutely great ideas. I have them all written down. And I bookmarked your site, sun8shine. Thank you all so very much. I like the idea of going to Ulta or Sephora and ask for a demo of some of the products. I didn't even know anything existed to help the hairs to grow.

Sending you virtual hugs.......{{{Beauties}}} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Castor oil applied twice or day with a cotton swab or spoolie, is known for just that. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You can also apply it just at bedtime for 'maintenance' (which I do), to encourage those little buggers to make more, LOL.

Plus, it's cheaper than many lash/brow boosters.