Frequent Contributor

Re: How To Get Full, Thick Eyebrows Now In Style

Try using Rapid Lash to help grow your brows thicker and fill in, like the tail ends that have thinned...and then you might also consider coloring you eye brows to darkened them. That is what I am trying now because most eyebrow products for me, don't stay on all afternoon.

Honored Contributor

I've thought my brows were getting sparse and especially at the tail ends.

Then I applied an (instant) self tanner and my whole brow showed up! My tail end hairs are really light.....just like on my arms.

So I started combing my brows *up* and not in the direction of my arch.

I stopped being finicky about tweezing the hairs that would come in right above or below my brows. I let them work in my favor.

My brows are full-looking now. I do add some tarte brow color to them as mine are on the lighter side.

Honored Contributor

My favorite has always been Lori Geller's. She suddenly stopped making it. I can't find it anywhere.

It has a brush on each end. It is white with black lettering on the tube. One side has the color on it and the other side has the gell (the holds it in place).

I never used the gell and didn't need much of the coloring but now that I'm older (67) the tail (of my always full eyebrows is fading).

The beauty of this eyebrow makeup of her's is it has tiny hairs in it that makes it look real (not painted on). The tiny hairs adhere to the real brows.

I cannot understand why she just stopped making it.

Does anyone know where I can buy it? I'll buy as many as I can find. I went to her website and they don't sell it anymore.

Super Contributor

OK now, everybody, let's all sing this like the tune from Disney's 'Frozen' movie!

"Let Them Grow, Let Them Grow..."

Super Contributor

Hi Irishrose,

I got some good tips from this video http://youtu.be/A1Z703h4Da4 Learned some things I didn't know and it was easy to follow. I really liked this one.

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 annabellethecat said:

My favorite has always been Lori Geller's. She suddenly stopped making it. I can't find it anywhere.

It has a brush on each end. It is white with black lettering on the tube. One side has the color on it and the other side has the gell (the holds it in place).

I never used the gell and didn't need much of the coloring but now that I'm older (67) the tail (of my always full eyebrows is fading).

The beauty of this eyebrow makeup of her's is it has tiny hairs in it that makes it look real (not painted on). The tiny hairs adhere to the real brows.

I cannot understand why she just stopped making it.

Does anyone know where I can buy it? I'll buy as many as I can find. I went to her website and they don't sell it anymore.

Annabelle, do you mean Laura Geller? What's the actual name of the product? Have you searched on ebay and Amazon?

Don't you just HATE IT when they discontinue a favorite product? {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Super Contributor

Wow, Beauties! You are chock full of absolutely great ideas. I have them all written down. And I bookmarked your site, sun8shine. Thank you all so very much. I like the idea of going to Ulta or Sephora and ask for a demo of some of the products. I didn't even know anything existed to help the hairs to grow.

Sending you virtual hugs.......{{{Beauties}}} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

You're a sweetie pie

Valued Contributor

My brows have grown in darker & fuller since using Argan Oil on my entire face. However they are still thin (from age) from arch to tail. I've tried every brow product on the market and the ONLY one that's been easy to apply & given me natural-looking darker thicker brows is the new LAURA GELLER Baked Duo-Shade (in the Blonde) which I apply with the dual-ended brush that comes with it (flat slanted & spoolie). Sometimes I finish it off with drugstore clear gel if I'm wanting it to last overnight ---- which it amazingly will even tho Laura didn't make the ""bulletproof"" claim. The 2 shades are great to have in the same pot too and it goes on Dry just fine tho I'm sure it can also be dampened like her other baked products. She'd better keep making this !!!
Honored Contributor

LOL, my husband calls them "caterpillars" when he sees women with them. Smile