Respected Contributor

Re: Holy Cow! Did you see Dimitri's cheeks???

Put that llittle balm next to your bed, use it at night!

I use the DWP line peel (little blue bottle) on clean skin then the TRConcentrate or if I am in a hurry I just use the TRC directly to clean skin every morning, then my Stem Rejen, the my DWP Creme Reverse. I try to every night too but most nights I just use a pre moistened cleansing cloth and then my DWP creme Reverse face and eye! I get lazy at night! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

But yes, I use the TRC on clean skin AT LEAST once a day, let sit then continue on...

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 8/22/2014 gokat said:

Okay...Here's my favorite new product...Resurfacing Concentrate!

Using it for a couple of months morning and night. What a difference it is making in my skin's texture and brightness. I, like Dimitry, soak my whole face and neck with it. Recommend very highly for anyone interested.

I think it's the same principle as Perricone's Blue Plasma. Perricone isn't a fan of too much exfoliation (I just happened to catch that on an infomercial this morning) and I think this is his answer. Dimitri always seems to be cutting edge, too. I've just begun Retin A and don't think I should be using scrubs right now, so this might be a good option if I feel I need a little something something. Where do you use it in your protocol lineup?

Thanks for the review -- I really hadn't given this much thought before.

Here you go! Morning and night. First cleanse, then the Enriched Softening Essence, then the Resurfacing Concentrate...followed by the stem rejens and then moisturizer last. I use the infuser for everything so I follow with that. the Resurfacing Concentrate can be used all over...even eyes. Also, Dimitry made it a point to say that this is not an exfoliator...it breaks down the barrier holding the dead skin cells and allows them to slough off. Thus the improved texture. Good stuff. If you give it a try, I'll be interested in hearing about your results.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Sorry for the double post everyone...between server errors and this site sticking....it took me forever to post!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

On 8/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I've never used any of his products so I had to go look. He just did something to one eye that looked pretty convincing.

Beware! He'll get you under his spell! :-) He has really good products, though, and some have become my HG's. Not all, but enough that I'm willing to try more.

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:

Put that llittle balm next to your bed, use it at night!

I use the DWP line peel (little blue bottle) on clean skin then the TRConcentrate or if I am in a hurry I just use the TRC directly to clean skin every morning, then my Stem Rejen, the my DWP Creme Reverse. I try to every night too but most nights I just use a pre moistened cleansing cloth and then my DWP creme Reverse face and eye! I get lazy at night! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

But yes, I use the TRC on clean skin AT LEAST once a day, let sit then continue on...

Yes, I use the lip balm at night & wake up with smooth lips-love it! I haven't used the Resurfacing Concentrate yet, but now I'm inspired. Just cracked the seal on the bottle. Have to figure out how best to incorporate the Isomers serums with my fav Skinn products. Do you use Isomers? I use the Glutathiosome & just bought the Matrixyl. I love the Isomers Vit C line which I use for AM, then a combo of Isomers & Skinn for PM, and all Skinn for treatments. It really helps me to use all of the products when I have a regime-daily & weekly. I need to do some treatments this weekend & review my regime. Suggestions SeaGal, Maren, others???? Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 gokat said:
On 8/22/2014 gokat said:

Using it for a couple of months morning and night. What a difference it is making in my skin's texture and brightness. I, like Dimitry, soak my whole face and neck with it. Recommend very highly for anyone interested.

I think it's the same principle as Perricone's Blue Plasma. Perricone isn't a fan of too much exfoliation (I just happened to catch that on an infomercial this morning) and I think this is his answer. Dimitri always seems to be cutting edge, too. I've just begun Retin A and don't think I should be using scrubs right now, so this might be a good option if I feel I need a little something something. Where do you use it in your protocol lineup?

Here you go! Morning and night. First cleanse, then the Enriched Softening Essence, then the Resurfacing Concentrate...followed by the stem rejens and then moisturizer last. I use the infuser for everything so I follow with that. the Resurfacing Concentrate can be used all over...even eyes. Also, Dimitry made it a point to say that this is not an exfoliator...it breaks down the barrier holding the dead skin cells and allows them to slough off. Thus the improved texture. Good stuff. If you give it a try, I'll be interested in hearing about your results.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Thx gokat! Do you also use Isomers?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/22/2014 baker said:

I watched the 3 hour show today and I thought Dimitri looked thin and refreshed, almost like he had work done. Dimitri said today that he doesn't wear makeup on camera and the way he's always putting on product and touching his face, I don't see how makeup would hold up to that. I didn't buy anything today because I have plenty of his products and bought from Isomers a few weeks ago.

He said at the end of hour#3 that he has recently gained weight. Has been traveling-was raving about just visiting Alaska and the glaciers. Mentioned that he is off to visit glaciers again after this weekend, hinting to related research for future products. I think his skin looked great. Maybe that new plumping product for Sept show?

What, he gained 2 lbs lol! I thought he loked really good too, I agree w/ baker, he looked well rested, chisled, tan , just healthy. Good for him!

I guess he is not on tonight but that is ok (for me), I want to watch the football game at 7:00. Did you get anything earlier?

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 gokat said:
On 8/22/2014 gokat said:

Thx gokat! Do you also use Isomers?

I used it years ago...when Manuella was at the Q!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I never saw good results so Dimitry has filled all my skincare needs for the time being. Don't burn bridges here so if I see some good reports... Fickle little devils, aren't we?!?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:
On 8/22/2014 baker said:

I watched the 3 hour show today and I thought Dimitri looked thin and refreshed, almost like he had work done. Dimitri said today that he doesn't wear makeup on camera and the way he's always putting on product and touching his face, I don't see how makeup would hold up to that. I didn't buy anything today because I have plenty of his products and bought from Isomers a few weeks ago.

He said at the end of hour#3 that he has recently gained weight. Has been traveling-was raving about just visiting Alaska and the glaciers. Mentioned that he is off to visit glaciers again after this weekend, hinting to related research for future products. I think his skin looked great. Maybe that new plumping product for Sept show?

What, he gained 2 lbs lol! I thought he loked really good too, I agree w/ baker, he looked well rested, chisled, tan , just healthy. Good for him!

I guess he is not on tonight but that is ok (for me), I want to watch the football game at 7:00. Did you get anything earlier?

Lol..that's when you know you had a good "foodie" vacation. You have to induldge on vacation. Glacier research...interesting! No purchases for me today. I am tempted by the lip kit. Was thinking about the Essence/DermAppeal duo with free s&h, but I think I'm going to buy the ASDM microdermabrasion. With 2 Skinn TTV's in Sept & this new mysterious plumping product, I'm inclined to wait. Need to review my existing stock & tweak my regime.

Super Contributor

On 8/22/2014 gokat said:

Sorry for the double post everyone...between server errors and this site sticking....it took me forever to post!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

This has been happening to me too, so don't feel bad.