Trusted Contributor

Holiday return Dates

[ Edited ]

Begins midnight, Sept 23rd-  returns must be  postmarked by/on Jan 31st.

I'll start holiday shopping exactly at the stroke midnight!  

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Image result for thank you images

Trusted Contributor

Re: Holiday return Dates

[ Edited ]

@ECBG@ECBG HaHa! Very cute MonsterCat Very Happy

I contacted CS today just to find that out!  Over 4 months- FOUR MONTHS to give early gifts and try out items ourselves,  The only stores that can beat that are Nordstroms, Bed Bath Beyond, Costco and probably just a few more which I'm not familiar with.  

Plus none of those has easy pay.

Come on....this is a win-win for me.  Heart

ok, I get a tad excited...Cat LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

Thanks Q !!

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Interesting.  I called CS a few days ago when they offered the NFL jackets as a TSV and asked about the return policy then.  I was told that it was currently effective and if I bought a gift I could return it up to Jan. 30th, 2018.

So I ordered an NFL shirt for my husband with the expectations that I can return it if it doesn't fit by the end of January.

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Interesting.  I called CS a few days ago when they offered the NFL jackets as a TSV and asked about the return policy then.  I was told that it was currently effective and if I bought a gift I could return it up to Jan. 30th, 2018.

So I ordered an NFL shirt for my husband with the expectations that I can return it if it doesn't fit by the end of January.

Hi, I just called CS again and this time they said any gifts bought from July through the end of the year was was eligible for return until Jan 31, even non Christmas items.

I also said a friend bought an NFL TSV last week and was told what you said, she said it would be eligible.

You should verify because this is the 4th view in as many calls. 

If it's true that Anything can be purchased from July through the end of the year for returns on Jan 31, then why would they need a new holiday return launch date this Sat? 

I certainly hope it's true because I have bought a number of items in August and earlier this month for Christmas because of good TSV's.

If you could, would  you please let me know, if you call, what they tell you?

Cat Very Happy