Respected Contributor

Re: Holiday 2018 Beauty Gifts

@Chi-town girl  BIG GAME IN A FEW MINS.  Thankfully the weather is clearing, but it's still on the chilly side.   GO CUBS GO!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  BIG GAME IN A FEW MINS.  Thankfully the weather is clearing, but it's still on the chilly side.   GO CUBS GO!

@nyc1 - YES!!! Wish I was at the Friendly Confines Woman Very Happy watching the game via live stream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1 - YES!!! Wish I was at the Friendly Confines Woman Very Happy watching the game via live stream

My husband just took the dog out for a quick walk and is now glued in front of the TV.   We root for The CUBBIES (he a native of CHicago) and the YANKEES (I'm a transplant living in Chicago)!!!!   Funny,  we are going to NY this Wed,  and that is when the AL Wildcard game is.  I rescheduled plans with friends who don't care for sports, so we could watch the game at my sister's apt on the UWS.   GO YANKEES.

GO CUBBIES!!!!!

Honored Contributor

A fantastic value at $10...essentially free given that it includes a $10 coupon off your next $30 HSN beauty purchase Heart

Look Good Feel Better Box
642-453
$9.95
S&H: $3.00
Retail value: $71.81

Overview & Details

What It Is
HSN Cares Special Edition set of Beauty Report products that benefit Look Good Feel Better, which is dedicated to helping people with cancer cope with the appearance-related side effects of their treatment.

What You Get
  • Sample size beautyblender sponge 
  • .22 fl. oz. Elizabeth Arden Precious Petal Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss 
  • 1 fl. oz. Elysée LuminAcai™ Daily Facial Scrub
  • .05 oz. Grande Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Plumper 
  • 2.7 fl. oz. Korres Shower Gel 
  • .35 fl. oz. StriVectin SD Advanced™ Intensive Concentrate 
  • $10 Off coupon
What It Does

Original beautyblender sponge 
  • Edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator 
  • Unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimal product waste 
  • Features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet, which allows the sponge to be "full" so product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed 
  • When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air-dries
Elizabeth Arden Precious Petal Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss 
  • Silky smooth texture 
  • Imparts rich color and lustrous shine 
  • Infused with conditioning and hydrating ingredients 
  • Non-sticky formula moisturizes and smooths lips like a balm 
  • Helps support natural collagen for plumper, fuller-looking lips
Elysée LuminAcai Daily Facial Scrub
  • Helps remove excess skin debris, thereby helping prevent clogged pores 
  • Mild creme-gel formulation lifts away makeup and impurities without stripping natural moisture or skin lipids and helps leave skin feeling silky soft 
  • Gentle exfoliants help remove surface impurities from skin 
  • Formulated with acai and guarana pulp; enriched with an organic ingredients and antioxidants 
  • Provides gentle scrubbing action to help effectively remove dead skin cells that can cause dullness; helps brighten the look of your complexion
Grande Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Plumper 
  • Provides an instant plump (temporarily) 
  • Non-sting formula 
  • Easy-wipe applicator 
  • Buildable, color gloss formula can be worn alone or combined easily with other lip products
Korres Shower Gel 
  • Contains aloe, coconut oil-derived cleansers, emollients, humectants and other key ingredients to keep your skin hydrated and supple 
  • Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing 
  • Helps temporarily reduce the visible signs of aging 
  • Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and more moisturized 
  • Contains emollients, humectants and other key ingredients; free of propylene glycol, synthetic dye, mineral oil, silicones and parabens
StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate 
  • Significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 15 days 
  • Moisturizes and visibly enhances the look of skin texture while optimizing elasticity 
  • Formulated with Collagex-CE Complex to help optimize both Collagen I and Collagen III levels (known as "youth collagen"), which together are the cornerstones of skin's firmness and elasticity 
  • Formulated with patented NIA-114 technology, which optimize skin's moisture barrier to help prevent transepidermal water loss 
  • Formulated with peptides, cyathea leaf, resveratrol and hyaluronic acid
$10 Off coupon
  • $10 off your next beauty purchase of $30 or more 
  • Coupon code included 
  • Valid October 10 through November 30, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
Korres shower gel made in Greece; all other items made in USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

This pictures isn't very good. At Sephora, this is a men's cologne sampler. The man picks what he likes and then gets a full-size bottle for free. I bought this for our grandson last year and he really liked it.

Respected Contributor

treets-traditions-energizing-3-piece-gift-set-d-2017092615491757~578676.jpg

I ordered two sets of the Treets Traditions. I have never used them before. But the price is great (under $10 each set for special Beauty Steal price). And I like how it is free of parablens, silicones, colorants and mineral oils.  I thought for this price, it is worth a try.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway - nice to see you! 

@momoftwo2007 - that's a great beauty steal!

Honored Contributor

Perlier has the TS today att HSN. 9 fragrance/ingredients  options + auto ship $50 +3 s/h

Perlier Honey & Sweet Cream 3-piece Bath and Body Set with Bags
622-558
Perlier Honey & Sweet Cream 3-piece Bath and Body Set with Bags

Honored Contributor

Perlier 20-piece Mini Hand Cream Set
614-081 $34, free shipping
Perlier 20-piece Mini Hand Cream Set

Honored Contributor

The Caribbean Vanilla is oneof my fav Perlier fragrances  $30

Perlier Caribbean Vanilla 3-piece Kit
571-816
Perlier Caribbean Vanilla 3-piece Kit