Valued Contributor

Hold The Phone! Free Standard S&H On ShopHQ!

I stumbled on this last night, I only shop through the ShopHQ app, but it seems everything ships free until 12/21/23. It will show the shipping cost (it’s sky high for this shopping channel, one huge complaint about it), but when you go to the final check out it will reflect the discount. I tested it through multiple departments, even added a tufted bench whose shipping cost was $40, all of them free standard S&H at checkout. Of course I removed the items and didn’t buy them, but I am going back to pick up items I do want that I previously hesitated to buy because of the sky high shipping costs.
Honored Contributor

Re: Hold The Phone! Free Standard S&H On ShopHQ!

From what I can tell it's free shipping on fashion orders of $50+.  

Esteemed Contributor

Black Friday week it was Free S&H on everything and 20% off. Amazing sale.  Put the stuff in your cart and see if it is still free

Respected Contributor

I stopped shopping a few yrs ago because of the high shipping cost. I bought a Kate and Mallory blouse a few months ago because it was on free shipping, still haven't worn it, it was not as pretty as I thought but I'm keeping it to wear around home.  

Honored Contributor

Wow, that is great.  They must be listening to people.  They sent me a survey and I replied back with high shipping costs. 

Honored Contributor

The banner on my home page says free shipping on fashion orders of $50.