Honored Contributor

Henry Rose Parfum by Michelle Pfeiffer

[ Edited ]

This launched on Monday.  I found out about this new parfum in Beauty Purchases thread and @dakotacheryl.   Michelle sells samples for $25 for 4 which is a little high considering the size.  The parfum is hypoallergic, ingredient transparency, Cruelty Free and more.  $120 for 50ml but I believe sizes vary.  Amazon also sells.  I am in love with my Fresh parfums that are $50 for 30ml and $90 for 100ml.   I may try this in the future.  If you are looking for something different check this out.

Fog bottle image

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Henry Rose Parfum by Michelle Pfeiffer

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  Are you sure a sample size of her perfume is 25.00? If so that is a ripoff. I would think that price would be for a a purse spray or rollerball. I can get higher cost samples of Niche perfumes for 4.00.    ETA: My mistake Kat...I misread your post...I thought the price was for 1 sample. It is marketed as a clean genderless perfume.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   Always a gimmick to justify the price and use her power/name.  I would not pay $25 for 4 of the small vials.  At Nordstrom they give those as samples for Jo Malone for free.  I'll stick with my Fresh parfum.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

The $25 is for a box of 4 samples. I got a $20 off a bottle code for registering on the website. With that I bought a bottle of the Smyth fragrance (luscious apple notes) then I got a $20 off a bottle for sharing on Facebook and I got a bottle of Jake's House. 

These are perfumes not colognes. Jo Malone is not perfume and even though I like many of the fragrances, they have zero staying power.

I'm really loving my two Henry Rose perfumes. 

Valued Contributor

I've heard that her perfumes are generic and fleeting. Nothing special.

Respected Contributor

@dakotacheryl  I am glad that you found a perfume that you love. I love scents & over the years I have found perfumes that are on the expensive side that I will continue to re-purchase. Michelle named her scents after her children's middle names! I saw a few video's & Jake's House seems to be popular. Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dakotacheryl   The two perfumes you purchased do they have staying power?  Or, do they weaken quickly?  The Fresh perfumes I have both have staying power but one is stronger than the other.  I also have one more that is very pretty from Fresh but it fades almost immediately.  I hope you enjoy your perfumes.  Oh, the only Jo Malone with staying power for me is Pomegrante Noir.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 they do have staying power!! The spritzes that I put by the insides of my elbows (can't smell my own neck LOL) still smell great in the evening. I stopped spritzing down by my wrists now that I handwash/use sanitizer etc. repeatedly all during the day.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thanks so much  . I use only cruelty free brands ,so its always nice to hear about new ones. I am currently loving the Brand Ellis Brooklyn . I have Sci Fi and therir newest one Salt . They also have sample sets and roller balls of their fragrances ,so you can try before you splurge .I love fragrance and if I find a fragrance that I love and is long lasting I will splurge .Have a great weekend stafe safe