Occasional Contributor

Help verifying on air information

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Hydrating Hairspray with Argan Oil because both Sandra Bennett and Nick Chavez stated on air that it contained an SPF for the hair.  I am having trouble confirming this information.  Does anyone out there have any information on th?  I have called QVC, they don't have that information.  I have emailed Nick Chavez.com, and waiting to hear back.  Help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Help verifying on air information

These are the ingredients. 

SD Alcohol 40-B/ Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Ethyl Ester Of PVM/MA Copolymer, VP/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal

Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate or Octinoxate is used in products that are applied to the skin to absorb, reflect or scatter UV rays. This serves to protect the skin from sunburn as well as other damaging effects of the sun.

So it does protect from UV rays.