Respected Contributor

Re: Help Please, looking for a new make-up bag

@feline groovy wrote:

Check these out, 4 to 5 star  -reviewed soft train cases:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_72_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A3760911%2Ck%3Asoft+train+case%2Cp_72%3A...

HTH  :womanhappy:

The small ones by Koval are really nice, but the shipping $$$ !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl  I like Vera Bradley Blush and Brush makeup case... although it is smaller than you are looking for.  It is coated cotton and a new style.  But I used mine recently for a trip and liked it.

Do you use your train cases for all make=up storage or just travel?  This sounds like a nifty idea...

picture and this link is a video..

2015-07-18_091446.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Late last night I checked Ebay (for yet another time) looking for the bag a sure enough there were 2 listed.  Usually when I find the bag it is being sold without the insert.

So I got one!  But I also ordered the Coboodle Dr 's bag case suggested by another poster here.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I just saw this blog post and YouTube video about how a professional organizer keeps her travel makeup. She has a clear soft sided train case with smaller soft cases inside.

http://www.prettyneatliving.com/travel-makeup-summer-2015/

She references a video where she talks about travel bags for makeup. Here's a link to the video about travel cases for makeup that discusses exactly which bags she uses and what she likes about them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBV3D56njOE

This is a neat concept.  Her videos are cute.

Esteemed Contributor

The large Vera Bradley makeup case is wonderful for travel.  If it's too large the medium may suit your needs.  Joy Mangano (HSN) has an item called beauty case which I believe is soft, but has a ton of compartments.  Joy's is half the price of Vera's if that is a shopping factor for you.  I actually plan to try Joy's myself when the time comes to replace the case I presently use.

Vera's

• Joy Mangano Better Beauty Case Bobbi's Host Pick Set
Honored Contributor

Just recently I found two different ones at Dollar General. They were like the BE ones I had before.

One even had 2 sections that came out. Also, very lightweight.

There wasn't any brand name on them.

Respected Contributor

I use a Pursefection as a make-up bag, I dont use it in my purse like the suggested use, just for home or travel. Its perfect!    Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

you might want to check out  *RICARDO BEVERLY HILLS* make up bags. i have a red soft side/travel bag  that works for me, it is about 20yo and holding up very well.  FYI!   CAT