Respected Contributor

Re: Help! Need recommendations for a neck cream.

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs wrote:

I use the Skinn Cosmetics neck products with great results!  I use every AM and PM.  And also, apply it the way they showed yesterday on Elemis! I just learned that yesterday  Smiley Happy

@Cherrhugs Which Neck Amour, the one in the Gold container or the new probiotic one in the silver contaoner?

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I've tried quite a few, and for me, the best by far is Skinn Neck Amour.  I saw a quite noticeable difference.  Was using Perricone Sub D,  even on AD,  but not very happy with the results.  Skinn Neck Amour showed much better results.

The old one in the gold container or the new probiotic in the silver container?

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had good results with the Dr.Denese skincare line. Try Wrinkle Defense Neck (it firms, smooths and works on wrinkles). Another product is MD33 Neck  or just use the Facial firming pads on your neck.  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nicn  Gold Bond has a neck cream sold at the drugstore.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs    Which Neck Amour, the one in the Gold container or the new probiotic one in the silver contaoner?

Honored Contributor

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I’m seeing improvement from Bare Minerals Neck Cream. I purchase at Ulta because I get points but QVC has it too.

45B7955B-EE5F-42DC-B3A8-B737EA283B12.jpeg

@simplyfriends  Yes, I’ve used this duo for 18 mo. or longer (when they first introduced it on Q). It has helped by adding more moisture to skin on my neck/chest & makes the texture “appear” better. Creams cannot firm or smooth or tighten or lift. They moisturize.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I also think Skinn Neck Amour is a good choice, also Revision, it is pricey, get it from ebay. I am not a fan of Gold Bond, it is petroleum based. Serious Skin Care Correc Chin is another good one.

I'm not a fan of Gold Bond either.  Not necessarily because of being petroleum based, but because it burns my neck and causes redness and severe dryness.

Glad it works for some; was a waste of $$ for me.