Respected Contributor

Help! Need recommendations for a neck cream.

I could use some recommendations for neck cream.  I've been  using  Algenist's and it's ok, but want to try something else.  

My issue is lack of firmness.  I don't have the horizontal lines, in fact no lines at all just sort of loose.  Don't want plastic surgery!  Hoping there might be a miracle out there in cosmetic land.

Thanks! 😀

Honored Contributor

Re: Help! Need recommendations for a neck cream.

If you want a drugstore product, Gold Bond Neck and Check Firming Cream is very good.  Its consistency is between a lotion and a cream.  If you want to order online, Skinn Neck Amour is very good.  It's a thicker cream and does a nice job. 

Honored Contributor

I also think Skinn Neck Amour is a good choice, also Revision, it is pricey, get it from ebay. I am not a fan of Gold Bond, it is petroleum based. Serious Skin Care Correc Chin is another good one.

Respected Contributor

Dr. Denese makes two good neck creams. MD33 for neck.  I use this at night since she first introduced this cream.I use Dr. Denese Triple Strength neck wrinkle smoother for day.  I have been using Triple strength neck wrinkle smoother since Dr. Denese first introduced it for at least 10 years. My neck looks great and I am no longer young.  I am faithful in applying the cream.  

Valued Contributor

I’m seeing improvement from Bare Minerals Neck Cream. I purchase at Ulta because I get points but QVC has it too.

45B7955B-EE5F-42DC-B3A8-B737EA283B12.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Gold Bond neck cream. 

The neck with loss of collagen, weight loss or genetics...that's a heavy load to be up against and most topical things don't work to reverse the sagging.  I wasted my fair share of money on stuff that promised 'lifting' and 'tightening' then started saving my money and had laser tightening. That worked.

Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I could use some recommendations for neck cream.  I've been  using  Algenist's and it's ok, but want to try something else.  

My issue is lack of firmness.  I don't have the horizontal lines, in fact no lines at all just sort of loose.  Don't want plastic surgery!  Hoping there might be a miracle out there in cosmetic land.

Thanks! 😀

@this is my nic  Philosphy has a product sold as an "event price" set of 2 jars for uplifting cream.  Don't know if it works but sounds interesting.  Elemis has a neck and decollete cream that specifically targets the neck...haven't tried but it too sounded interesting.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I really appreciate your kind responses. ❤️

I'd love to learn more a out the laser treatment.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

Can you tell more about your laser treatment?  Thank you! 

Esteemed Contributor

Diane Young’s Conflower Neckline & Decollete Firmer.I’ve tried many different ones but always come back to this.I’ve been using it for atleast 10 yrs. I love it!! It tightens,lifts, firms & moisturizes.