Honored Contributor

Re: Hello, for me this is urgent. HAS anyone ever had gasoline spewed in their new blonde hair color

Wow! What's going on here? 

I'm not surprised at all about the snarky and nasty comments and the sources...but, they certainly are 'unkind'. Why is this acceptable? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hello, for me this is urgent. HAS anyone ever had gasoline spewed in their new blonde hair color

@Starpolisher wrote:

@pinkacolorborn

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope your eye is okay. You hair will grow back. I think the Dawn dishwasher soap is worth a try. I also agree you need to see a dermatologist and a lawyer.

This makes me even more glad that I'm a Jerzgirl!

"JERSEY GIRLS DON'T PUMP GAS!"

Never have, never want to! It's worth the extra $!

I'm with you on the Jersey thing.  Love it!

As for Dawn, a couple of other posters also recommended that.  The OP said she doesn't want to put dish detergent in her hair.  {insert eyeroll emoji here}

I find this whole story - and the way the OP has responded to it - pretty odd.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

1.  Do not sign anything from anyone.

2.  Go to a dermatologist as suggested.  This may be classified as a worker's compensation case and would not go through your personal insurance.  Depending on the state you are in, it is handled differently.

@VaBelle35  Who is your message for? The original poster did not mention this happened at work.

@Carmie  The way I read her follow up posts it sounded like she worked there.

I deleted item #3 for you.

@VaBelle35  I think she was getting gas at Costco.

Thank you.

I guess all Costcos are different.  There are always 2 men attending the pumps and when any gas spills on the ground, they are all over it, closing down the lane, putting stuff on it to dry it up and sweep it up.  I can't imagine them not helping a customer.

I can't imagine that either.  

And I'm still trying to figure out how it got on her face and in her hair.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

THREE WORDS - 

LAWYER - LAWYER- LAWYER  !!!

Respected Contributor

You have '''no idea'' now  what problems this may present in the future with your eye! 

Cover your bases , ASAP - and I'd not sign anything releasing the company of fault after the settlement but rather have a clause leaving any future unexpected medical expenses- due to this accident - that might arise be covered by the gas company.  GET A GOOOOD LAWYER !!

Respected Contributor

I feel so badly for the OP, what a horrible accident. I don't think we should be so quick to discount her story. Why would someone make up such a wild tale?  Don't you think we should give her the benefit of the doubt? Maybe she has few people she can turn to for advice. I do hope she gets the help she needs. I'd be freaking out big time if this happened to me!

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been blocked for commenting