Honored Contributor

I think I'm back. This knee recovery is not going as good as the other one did because of sciatica issues on this leg.  Yesterday I spent four and a half hours in Walmart with my mother (sigh)  My left leg hates me.  Still can't sit at the computer without my leg swelling so I have to read and reply on my phone.  It's just a bit more tedious.  Miss you guys.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    Sorry to hear things are progressing slowly.  Have you thought about using one of those peddle machines under your desk while you surf the net.  It keeps circulation going so swelling is reduced or eliminated.  It would help strengthen your surgical knee too.

If you'll have hubby run over to my house to get it,  I'll loan you mine.

Keep the faith.  This will soon just be an unpleasant memory.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - awww I am so sorry that this recovery is not going smoothly.  We'll be here when you can check in.  Will keep you in my thoughts.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm @Hang in there! Sending best wishes for a fantastic recovery!

Honored Contributor

I actually have one of those. I should be using it right now instead of laying in bed 😟 mine is not under a desk though but it's made for that purpose. I also have one of the boards that you do knee crunches on. I've got the tools but just not the motivation.  My PT guy works so hard for me but I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint him this time.  Last year I "graduated with honors". 

@Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

From your lips to God's ears

Honored Contributor

Thank you @JudyL 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Sorry to hear that your recovery is not going as quickly as you had anticipated.  

I hope Frankie is helping you feel better.  Sending good thoughts that it is so.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz 

Thank you so much.  Miss Priss (aka Frankie) is the the most precious, wonderful, quirky 💕 goldendoodle 💕ever!  I'm so grateful our paths crossed late one November night.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Glad my "goddaughter" is with you!  Please give her a hug from me Woofs

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet