Frequent Contributor

I have to say, Heidi is really growing on me. I love the way she looks in glasses! And, as a literature lover, I was over the moon when she quoted Mark Twain in her presentation of "Amen" (last visit I think).

She seems like a wonderful fit for Philosophy. Competent, prepared, classy, calm, confident, and kind. I like her style!

Visitor

Hi Heidi,

I have the most wonderful grandson and I got a sample of bubble bath and gave it to Asher. Home he went and into a bubble bath of Amazing Grace. Well the next day he stopped over after school and he still smelled wonderful.  He comment was that was amazing.  My quenstion is CAN YOU MAKE A BUBBLE BATH / HAIR SHAMPOOt for my 10 year old precious grandson, Asher.  You can never teach young boys too early. Not just for Asher, but all boys.

Thank you for listening to my request.

Maggie Colvin

Respected Contributor

I've always liked her and thought she did a really nice job.  I saw her yesterday and thought she looked fabulous! 

Respected Contributor

@asher: I don't think the vendors read these boards. If you want a response from Heidi, you should probably leave your message on her facebook page.