Honored Contributor

Have you tried Peter Thomas Roth's...

De-spot Skin Brightening Corrector? I just purchased it from his website, as everything is 20.16% off. For the first time in my life I have a few dark spots. When I wear make-up, they are covered well, but on no make-up days I feel like they scream, "LOOK AT ME!"

I use several PTR products and have had great results, but the new De-Spot  Skin Brightening Corrector has not yet been reviewed on his website. I would love to get your feedback if you've tried this.

Thanks and Happy New Year!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you tried Peter Thomas Roth's...

I have been using it for about 6 weeks.  I have very dark spots on both sides of my face, 2 large ones on one side of my face & 1 large one on the other side plus various smaller ones scattered around each side.  I have noticed a definite lightening of them.  I don't find this product irritating at all. HTH

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08...thank you so much for your very helpful feedback! I can't wait to start using it. Since you're a fan, you might want to get another bottle while it's on sale on his website at 20.16% off plus free shipping! Happy New Year!'

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I know this is an older post, but wondering if you had an update on how the PTR Corrector has worked for you?