Respected Contributor

Re: Have a meeting in the city tomorrow

@monicakm wrote:

@tends2dogs 

It's a good thing she's adorable and cuddly.  What a mess!  No, not used to pet accidents.  Our dog of 7 years has had no kind of accidents or chews anything he's not supposed to.  I don't know what he is but he's not like any other dog I've ever known.  He's a Dingo mix so maybe that's why he's so perfect.  Frankie is too, just in different ways Smiley Happy  She's a dream.

The mess in one bedroom came up with carpet machine.  The mess in our bedroom did not.  Still a deep stain.  I don't know if it will do any good to go over it again or not,  I've had new carpet for several months that I've  been putting off letting DH install.  It's very pretty, I just like what  have better.  It might be time to let it go.

I had a bad cat stain (and it smelled like cats) a few months ago.  Nature's Miracle got it up.  I poured it on full strength, let it sit for a day, extracted it with my carpet cleaner, and then shampooed my carpet.  It all came up.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm not sure I know all about "it".  Big D is Dallas, right?  I thought @SurferWife  was referring to Tyler as well.  Does anyone know?

@monicakm - I'm gonig to have to go look at a map.  I know Dallas and Tyler are in Texas, and think Dallas is more towards the north?   I'm so bad with geography.  Going to go look them both up so I know where you are talking about.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 

Thank you so much.  I'll go look on Amazon for it.  

Honored Contributor

I don't even know what I'm talking about @JudyL  LOL  Big D is reference to Dallas (we are 60 miles east) but I've never heard Tyler (we're 45 miles north) referred to as Big T.

Esteemed Contributor

I lived in Houston years ago and never heard of the Big T. Dallas has always been known as Big D. Tyler as Big T? Not familiar with that. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@teganslaw me neither. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me neither.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Big T = Tyler

Big D = Dallas

Big H = Houston

Woman Very Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.