Frequent Contributor

Has there ever been a TSV that included an oil?

I've never tried any of the oils and would love to in a tsv or even an oil set.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has there ever been a TSV that included an oil?

There has been a TSV that included a 2oz and maybe a 1oz oil before. However, they were seasonal TSVs where you received a 32oz core, a 2oz oil, a 16oz seasonal and a 2 oz RTM. Now they are not doing that format with seasonals. They are offering the past seasonals and the TSVs seems to be 'back to basics' as with the August TSV. So many Wenners are established but new Wenners want to try a selection of products, so I think that is why they wanted to do this new format instead of focusing on seasonals for TSVs including the oils.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

You could order the FTP 3 piece kit before it sells out. This contains a 1 oz. oil.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/17/2014 susan25 said:

You could order the FTP 3 piece kit before it sells out. This contains a 1 oz. oil.

I was actually planning on getting this for so long because of the oil, but since I had a shipment of the march tsv coming in and I wanted the seasonal dec tsv, I just couldn't get that as well.

Respected Contributor

On 11/17/2014 kricket3142 said:

I was actually planning on getting this for so long because of the oil, but since I had a shipment of the march tsv coming in and I wanted the seasonal dec tsv, I just couldn't get that as well.

You could wait until the winter seasonal is offered and the 3 piece kit is available. That probably won't be available until January. Of course, it also depends on if you think you will like the scent and formula of the new winter seasonal.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/17/2014 kricket3142 said:

If it helps you out I believe I saw the 3 PC. FTP kit is on 2 easy pays. Better hurry
Respected Contributor

There was a Special Value last June with Oil and as far as I am concerned this might have been better than any TSV. It was $89.12. Just the Oil and Remoist sells for $79.50 and that's a better deal than buying the items separately.

No Image Found

32 oz. BODY LOTION (not Cleansing Conditioner)

4 oz OIL

4 OZ Remoist

One of the funniest comments about this Special Value was a woman who complained that the Cleansing Conditioner made her hair greasy from this Special Value and that it must be a bad batch!!! Sorry, but it made me LOL! I guess Chaz needs to differentiate more with bottles and labeling with these two products!

WAIT! It's the 2nd comment from the top of the page...here it is. Sorry but it is so funny!

Bad lot?
Posted by Iteachscorps 08-23-14
(read all my reviews)(read all my reviews)
Overall Rating
3 out of 5
"I really liked my first order of the Tea Tree cleanser. I got this set on a one-time only offer. This time, the cleanser has a very different consistency than my first purchase. It feels like a grease bath on my hair, with none of the original creaminess. The first purchase rinsed nicely from my hair. With this one, the greasy feeling doesn't wash out. When dried, my hair doesn't look greasy, but it doesn't give my fine hair the look and feel of weight and fullness that my first bottle did. If the product makeup has been changed, I wouldn't buy Tea Tree again, but I suspect that this was a one-time only as a means of unloading a bad lot."

Frequent Contributor

hi all,

I want to try the oils too. I'm not sure if I should get the big bottle FTP oil, or the 613 oil. I love the FTP scent and the 613 scent too.

Any suggestions would be great!

You all are always so helpful.

Respected Contributor

On 11/17/2014 mommy4 said:

hi all,

I want to try the oils too. I'm not sure if I should get the big bottle FTP oil, or the 613 oil. I love the FTP scent and the 613 scent too.

Any suggestions would be great!

You all are always so helpful.

I'm not going to be any help because I love them both! I rotate them with TT oil every other time I cleanse. I think the TT may be the very best for my hair, but the FTP and 613 also give good results.

Maybe this will help you decide---the FTP oil will be gone at the end of the month. I think the 613 will stay in the lineup, meaning you can wait awhile to get that one. They are pricey, but worth it in my opinion!

Honored Contributor

Yes, the one from last 2013 had an oil. They show up more often as One Time Only options.

There are some great kits that include the oil, though. I like to buy the duo with the Remoist, because it's $80 for two pieces that usually sell for over $50 each. You can also get this set, which comes in any core formula (except Bamboo Green Tea) and can be used for travel or broken up and given as gifts or stocking stuffers.