Trusted Contributor

Has anyone's Josie Maran TSV advance order shipped yet?

I placed my advance order on 1/4/2014. It showed up as "advance order" with estimated ship date of 1/14/2014. I thought it was strange that they wouldn't ship my advance order until a week after the TSV aired, but assumed the dates would get sorted out once the TSV date. Well now it shows "in progress" but still an estimated shipping of 1/14/2014. Not that big of a deal, but it would have been nice to have been sent the kit a little sooner... Anyone else place an advance order with a status of "shipped"?
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone's Josie Maran TSV advance order shipped yet?

Hi...I placed my order about the 4th or 5th and it did say ""advanced order"" but as of today it has shipped. Hope yours ships soon!
Occasional Contributor

Same here! Placed my order early but it is still in process...hope it ships soon!
Regular Contributor

My order is Out For Delivery! I should be getting it late this afternoon. I have used and love all the items in this kit. I already have the color "butter" in the tinted moisturizer. This time I ordered the "fair" because the color range names have changed. I do use the chubby concealer in "fair", so I am hoping the color of the tinted moisturizer is good for me. Can't wait to get this kit and also see and use the new color of the color stick.

Trusted Contributor

Mine's out for delivery--I'll have it today.

Regular Contributor

Got my Josie Maran Skin Transformation Care Package! A super early delivery by UPS this morning. That NEVER happened before, but I am happy for that. As I said in the earlier post, I already previously ordered these items seperately, but I will try and give a description of each one. The Argan Infinity Cream is a softer, creamier version of the Argan Balm. It has an orangy fragrance and melts into skin. Very moisturizing. The Argan Oil is very moisturizing and I use it at night. The Argan Tinted moisturizer I got in Fair. I am happy I did, because it matches my skin color better than the "butter" color I already have. The "butter" color which I already have opened, I will still use but it does has a very very lighter yellow tone to it. The Creamy Concealer crayon is THE BEST concealer I have ever used. It does not settle into fine lines and you can reapply without any build up. The Color Stick is very nice. It definitely matte and it is a little deeper than Pink Peony. I put it on my lips when it was cold (it is still 25 in my area and I am sure it was exposed to freezing temperatures for a day or two), out of the box and was a little dry, but I am sure it will warm up and be more creamy. It is feeling moisturizing on my lips as it has warmed up. I put it on my cheeks over my makeup and it looks great. I don't know if I am happy about receiving the same color in the color stick because I am on auto delivery and not sure if I will ever use this color stick up by the time I use up all the products in this kit and/or get the next shipment. I am fair, 60, with brown hair (which I think is a good thing to note, because I hope that will help anyone that meets that description) who ordered this TSV. It is definitely a basics kit and I am glad I ordered this. I will probably use Josie Marans Luminous Hydrating Powder over this as my setting powder. I have rarely been disappointed by any of Josie Marans products.

Regular Contributor

Oh, and I forgot to mention, as always, there was a free sample with the order (which you always get free samples when you order from Josie Maran) - the Argan Light Oil. I have never used this and am anxious to try it.

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2014 leavesgalore said:

Got my Josie Maran Skin Transformation Care Package! A super early delivery by UPS this morning. That NEVER happened before, but I am happy for that. As I said in the earlier post, I already previously ordered these items seperately, but I will try and give a description of each one. The Argan Infinity Cream is a softer, creamier version of the Argan Balm. It has an orangy fragrance and melts into skin. Very moisturizing. The Argan Oil is very moisturizing and I use it at night. The Argan Tinted moisturizer I got in Fair. I am happy I did, because it matches my skin color better than the "butter" color I already have. The "butter" color which I already have opened, I will still use but it does has a very very lighter yellow tone to it. The Creamy Concealer crayon is THE BEST concealer I have ever used. It does not settle into fine lines and you can reapply without any build up. The Color Stick is very nice. It definitely matte and it is a little deeper than Pink Peony. I put it on my lips when it was cold (it is still 25 in my area and I am sure it was exposed to freezing temperatures for a day or two), out of the box and was a little dry, but I am sure it will warm up and be more creamy. It is feeling moisturizing on my lips as it has warmed up. I put it on my cheeks over my makeup and it looks great. I don't know if I am happy about receiving the same color in the color stick because I am on auto delivery and not sure if I will ever use this color stick up by the time I use up all the products in this kit and/or get the next shipment. I am fair, 60, with brown hair (which I think is a good thing to note, because I hope that will help anyone that meets that description) who ordered this TSV. It is definitely a basics kit and I am glad I ordered this. I will probably use Josie Marans Luminous Hydrating Powder over this as my setting powder. I have rarely been disappointed by any of Josie Marans products.

Great review! Thanks so much I cannot wait to get mine. Smiley Happy LOve love love Josie's TSV's!

Frequent Contributor

I cannot wait to get my kit but it takes them forever to ship most stuff to me! I got the fair as well as I already have the concealer in fair and love it.

Trusted Contributor

I just got mine but haven't opened it yet. I already use and love the TM, but I am anxious to try the concealer.