Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bough Anything From Evine - Beekman 1802 Products?

Yes, I have used their bar soaps, bar shampoo and now, more recently, laundry detergent.  I would give their products favorable reviews.  I have issues with my skin.  I am not making any medical claims.  However, their products have helped to alleviate some problems I have had with psoriasis, hives and just plain dry skin.  I do try to stay withthe "pure goat milk" and not get into fragrances.  So, for me, their products have worked and pretty much do what they claim they do.

Respected Contributor

I've purchased several items from them on Evine, when prices drop as well as shipping. I also order from their store. I'm very happy with everything. I just ordered the eye cream from their store...ill post back about that. As for the scents, I'm not one for the minty, or woodsy fragrances...I do LOVE the ylang scent. Vanilla is pretty too, but softer. I hope they make more florals.
Trusted Contributor

i have been to the store many times. My  Mother lives in the area and we go there everytime I visit.  I think the prices in Evine are much better than the store prices.  There is something special though going to the store and driving by the farm. I think their products might have been more pure in the beginning but overall I agree  that the bar soaps are very good. 

Honored Contributor

Is anyone getting the TTV?  It sounds really good.

Valued Contributor

I'm watching too.

But........It drives me nuts that the shorter vendor of the 2......

always interrupts everyone else.   

He will not let anyone else speak,  especially the other guy.

Big turn off.  

Guess I'll go on line and see what they have.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the lip balms... I paid $4  in the store for 1 very small one so think these bigger ones are a pretty good deal . They come in 3's and I can gift one or more.

The special  looks good, but I have several cleansers , exfoliants to use up. I wouldn't mind trying the  moisturizer though. If anyone orders please review after you have tried it - thanks..

Contributor

One of their best products is the cuticle cream- my nails don't grow and peel but when i remember to use it every few days, I notice that my nails are healthier

i did order the 2 ttvs they have the soaps and skincare.   They mentioned the skincare was used at NY FashionWeek by a top designer so i looked up - they mentioned in the link i found it was really for 30 and under not anti aging but i know when i use peels my skin looks younger.

Esteemed Contributor

I like their bar soaps and the lip balm!  But wasn't that crazy about the body cream!  I do think their prices are a bit high for the size of the item!!  And then, Evine has ridiculous S/H!!!!

Respected Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

I have ordered several sets from Evine of theirs. I like their bar soaps. Nice lather, moisturizing, and last a long time. I also like their wipes - very convenient for a quick clean up or refreshening. Also, their lip balms work well for me too.

I was not a happy camper though when it came to their liquid hand soaps - mine always seemed to have a squirting problem - as in squirting my shirt and not my hand!

I do have a serious stock of soaps right now, so will not be ordering more for quite sometime. But, I am eyeing that set of roll on fragrance set - perhaps for my daughter or myself (or, both). 

Overall - like their products.

Interesting you say that about the liquid hand soap.  I have one and it does that same thing with squirting.  I have gotten it in places I didn't want!

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

I have it all! I love it all. The soaps and body creams are wonderful and hydrating and leave skin soft. Their newly added facial products are also effective and hyrating and I have given up all my chemically laden skin care. I am 70 and live in Florida and the results for me have been awesome!