Super Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bough Anything From Evine - Beekman 1802 Products?

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Annabellethecat66 for starting this topic. I've been watching the Beekman boys' presentations as well as checking out their products online. I was hoping to get feedback and insights here about their products and, as usual, you all came through.

In particular, I am very grateful for the comments made by @maximillian because I also have issues with my skin. Specifically, my skin is very sensitive and reactive, affected by eczema, and extremely dry, so dry that it often hurts. I too understand that these products aren't meant to be seen as medical treatments but anything that can alleviate my severely dry skin will be greatly appreciated.

I am considering purchasing two items:

- The 6 Piece Goat Milk Hand and Body Collection, item number 313-447 for $49.99, plus $6.99 S&H.

-.The Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo, item number 312-585 for $35.98, plus $3.99 S&H.

Both will be in the original unscented.

As for the OP's questions, I have never used their products but I did buy and drink goat's milk, and it was fine, nothing weird or funky but I just couldn't justify paying more than twice the price of regular milk. However, I did have the chance to sample goat butter at my local Harris Teeter and I had to stop myself after slathering it on four or five pieces of bread, LOL. Absolutely the best butter I have ever tasted. More expensive than regular butter but worth it. And I absolutely love, love, love goat cheese!

Esteemed Contributor

Tried bar soaps, lotions, lip balms.  Didn't return, but never reordered.  Nothing special IMHO.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I would try it out by getting the TTV in the pail with the four small bars of soap. It's not a huge investment and you get to try a couple of the scents. The regular size bars are ginormous! LOL we usually cut them. as for drinking goat's milk? I'm not a milk drinker in general but I had cottage cheese made from goat's milk many years ago and it was delicious. But I absolutely hate goat milk cheese! And I've tried it a few times because everybody's always ewwing an ahhing over it but I just don't like it!

@CAMOGIRL

I might have considered the perfumes if the apricot had been one of them and the clematis wasn't there!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I started by buying their special value last Fall which was an assortment of soaps. I have ezcema and the soap does not irritate it. The body creams are great - not to be confused with the body or hand lotion. For me, they are NOT worth the money as it does not help my extreme dry skin,

The products are a bit pricy but if you have problem skin and need relief, it is worth it to me.

Honored Contributor

I am normally all over new beauty and bath and body products.  I don't know why but I have no desire to try this line.

I love the goats but the products just don't interest me.

Respected Contributor

I have tried these, but much prefer Goat Milk Stuff.  This is also a family company, but their products are better quality and less expensive in my opinion.  

Trusted Contributor

I really like their soaps but haven't ordered in ages because I really hate Evine's shipping and won't pay it!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG yes hubby and I love the soaps the lather and they smell so good and the bathroom always smells wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoppersince1989, You are referring to Dr. Brent.  He's very friendly with the callers and seems to be very courteous to them, but otherwise I've noticed that he seems to prefer when the presentations stick to the facts about the products.  It doesn't really bother me, but it's quite noticeable that he has a habit of talking over or cutting the host and his partner Josh off frequently.   Oh well, he is proud of his scientific expertise. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love their soaps and have ordered them several times, they last forever! However I can't stand Evine's horrible shipping....It is just ridiculous!!!!!!!!! I just subscribed to Goat Milk Stuff and I think I am going to try their soaps!!!!! I should clarify that I mean their horrible shipping charges, not the actual shipping.....Their shipping charges are ridiculous!