Respected Contributor

I just realized I hadn't seen any posts from @HappyDaze lately. I looked at her profile and saw that she hasn't posted anything since July. Does anybody know if she's ok?

Honored Contributor

I know @Texasmouse.  About a month ago I started a thread asking if anyone had seen her. She never replied to it back then. It's upsetting to me when posters go missing for no apparent reason.Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse.  I was just inquiring about her the other day on the Wen forum as well.  Getting concerned I hope she's okay.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, @ANewHue

I hope she's ok too. Sometimes people just get bored and move on without really thinking about it much but that just makes the posters worry about them. I wish, if they wanted to leave the forums, that they would just stop in one last time and say goodbye. We kinda get attached to folks on here. 😞

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee, @ANewHue

I hope she's ok too. Sometimes people just get bored and move on without really thinking about it much but that just makes the posters worry about them. I wish, if they wanted to leave the forums, that they would just stop in one last time and say goodbye. We kinda get attached to folks on here. 😞

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee, @ANewHue

@Texasmouse. I remember her taking little breaks but she usually always pops up for the Wen TSV which was on 9/15.    She was one of my first buddies on the Wen forum and I really hope she's okay.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm making something out of nothing here, but I noticed a while back that she changed her avatar to say "I miss you" on it.  I find that strangely sad.

@Texasmouse @ANewHue

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Maybe I'm making something out of nothing here, but I noticed a while back that she changed her avatar to say "I miss you" on it.  I find that strangely sad.

@Texasmouse @ANewHue

Oh no! Didn't she have a sick dog? When I lost mine over a year ago I couldn't even talk about it. If this is the case @HappyDaze I'm so sorry. We are thinking of you and hope to hear from you in time.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

As a matter of fact, that "I miss you" on her avatar is what made me look into when her last post was. Maybe, as @Tsukiko said, she has suffered the loss of her dear dog and that's why she hasn't felt like posting, although I don't want to assume.

@HappyDaze, if you read this, we're missing you and hope you're ok. 💜

Respected Contributor

In one of her last posts, she mentioned that her heart was broken.  I assumed it was because one of her dogs had passed.  I would feel the same way and wish her all the best.