Respected Contributor

So how many users truly have good results with this laser comb?  Please share!!   I bought the comb end of October for $115 or close to that.  I have been using it faithfully.  Too soon to see results of course but now I wonder if the TSV is better.  The time usage is the same (8 minutes 3x week).  Really do not want to spend more $ so I will most likely keep the one I have and hope things look good come April!!!

Honored Contributor

That new Hairmax comb uses a slightly different technology where two instead of a single wavelength are emitted from the laser lights. "Dual Action" increases the coverage in the depth of follicles. Not all follicles are found at the same depth so using more than one wavelength will reach more follicles found at various depths.

Super Contributor

I bought the headband back in October. Too soon to see results but I'm praying for some hair growth in my temples. I use it 3 days a week like they say. Here's to hoping!!!

Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13 

Same here, I purchased the headband in Oct as well, anticipating to see results possibly maybe in Apr.  The headband is so easy to use which I like.

Super Contributor

@SoCal Bred  Have a question for you. I'm not sure if my headband is defective or not ? Does yours turn on after the first push of the button? I have to push mine 3 times and then it comes on? It seems off

Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13 

Yes, with one push of the button, although I do charge my headband prior to using it on the 3 days, Mon, Wed and Fri.      

Super Contributor

@SoCal Bred Mine must have a short in it them. I keep mine always in the charging cradle. And it takes 3 pushes of the button for the light to come on. I know it's always charged. 

Honored Contributor

When I was using my Hairmax, I always kept it plugged in to the charger. That's what it says to do on their website. It won't over-charge.